After long time went to resort with a family!

Picture taken at Alankritha Resort!
Secunderabad, India
After the church yesterday we went to resort. We had great fun by playing different games including water games and swimming. We took a break from home and work and at the end of the day we felt relaxed. The resort was near by but we felt like we went to some far place and came food was lovely their and place was amazing with greenery and water. Do you all go to resorts sometimes just to take break from routine?
@GreatMartin (5390)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
I live in a resort town--Fort Lauderdale, Florida!! Something is always going on between the beach, casinos, parades, fairs, shows, etc.
• Secunderabad, India
Wow that's great!! I am sure you will have lovely time every day tc be blessed!
@ricki_911 (19788)
• Toronto, Ontario
Certainly sounds like you enjoyed it. I don;t usually go to events like that as we don't have any in that area.
• Secunderabad, India
I am sure you might have something more than resorts in your area! Yes we did enjoy.
Wow that was nice hope you had fun my friend. Keep a positive life and enjoy your free time with people that you love!
• Secunderabad, India
Thanks for the advise sure I will take care and be blessed!
Excellent! Sounds like a fun and relaxing time. Is it all indoors, or is it an outdoor resort, like an amusement park? The only resorts I ever go to are ones when I travel - I go to all-inclusive resorts where they have pools, beaches, bars, entertainment - all of which are great. I enjoy that - we all need a little time to unwind!
• Secunderabad, India
Thank you! Yes we all need a break from our routine life!
@Teep11 (7121)
Resorts are amazing. A great way to bond with family. I enjoy those large resorts with great amenities.
• Secunderabad, India
Yeah the large ones are really good the one we went was 4 stars resort!
@Shiva49 (13812)
I do whenever I can with my family. We all need a break from the routine and, as you experienced, we need not go far to enjoy the time - siva