I searched online for some help..

The only thing I could find that fits my description of pain was diabetic nerve pain. I read that if it's what is wrong with me it's permanent. I did not want to go to the Dr,just yet. But,I truly can't master my work out like this. I promised I would work for this lady for a month so,this month into next month is out of the question. The shea butter wore off and I just took another two pain pills. I hope that is not what it wrong with me. but the burning sounds like it.
If you go to the Doctor at least you will know what it is and get something for it.
@Blondie2222 (17562)
Good luck and I hope the doctor can give you something for it. Self diagnoses is not always a good thing as it could lead into something different or worse.
The worst thing you can do is try to self-diagnose from what you read online. Go to the doctor, don't mess around.
@1hopefulman (19512)
Please go to see a doctor to at least know what it is.