How to increase revenue generated by mylotting?

Mathura, India
I am seeing and experienceing that after doing lots of work on mylot but the revenue is just little. Let me know the ways increase revenue generated by mylotting.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@kishoreawadhesh,Our earnings here are directly proportional to the amount of interaction we have here.The more we interact,the more we earn.Moreover,Mylot is a site where we earn a little.
• Mathura, India
My dear mylotter friend respected jaishankar • @else34 (4271) • New Delhi, India, Have a nice day. Absolutely you are saying quite right but In spite of this I think there will be some thing like short-cut. Let us try to find it out. Any of the mylotter will disclose the miracle. Thanking you very much for being participating and responding on this discussion and encouraging me in a right direction. Dr Awadhesh Kishore, Mathura INDIA
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@kishoreawadhesh I don't think there can be any short cut.We are paid here to interact.The amount of interaction we have here determines our earnings.How can a short cut be possible?
• Mathura, India
For photgraphs etc. may be some thing is there.
@amnabas (9966)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Just interactions counts here no shortcuts can increase the revenue.
• Mathura, India
My dear mylotter friend respected amnabas • @amnabas (5090) • from Karachi, Pakistan , Have a nice day and how do you do?. If some one interacts with the statements through sentences as well as with photograph I think it will increase revenue. This may be a shortcut. Whether I am right or wrong? Thanking you very much for being participating and responding on this discussion and encouraging me in a right direction. Dr Awadhesh Kishore, town - Vrindavan, city - Mathura state - Uttar Pradesh, Country- INDIA
If there were short cuts, all members would know them. I'm afraid you must believe that there aren't any. Your photos aren't of interest here.
• Mathura, India
My dear mylotter friend respected M.-L. • @MALUSE (4879) • from Germany Have a nice day and how do you do? This is the thing that I want to know that you stated that “ Your photos aren't of interest here”. Thanking you very much for being participating and responding on this discussion and encouraging me in a right direction. Dr Awadhesh Kishore, town - Vrindavan, city - Mathura state - Uttar Pradesh, Country- INDIA
@cherriefic (4326)
• Baguio, Philippines
Maybe it's pretty much about interactions from other members as well.
• Mathura, India
My dear mylotter friend respected cherriefic • @cherriefic (995) • from Philippines Have a nice day and how do you do? You are saying that "Maybe it's pretty much about interactions from other members as well" in this discussion as above. My another friend gave me a theory that I do not get paid for what I do here . I get paid from the amount of interaction I receive , not for the amount of interaction I give. I heard this theory for the very first time on mylot here. Till date, I was of the openion that the revenue at mylot is generated for the interactions made by us. But your theory is stating that it depends on the interaction that I made and as well as I receive, I am totally confused now. Please make it clear to me. Thanking you very much for being participating and responding on this discussion and encouraging me in a right direction. Dr Awadhesh Kishore, town - Vrindavan, city - Mathura state - Uttar Pradesh, Country- INDIA
I've been here since 2009 and i can tell you it's not teh same anymore. there are times that i can earn a dollar a day with out putting way too much effort. any veteran who has reach ten dollars a month it's a big deal to them now a days. if your thinking too much about money from here, i think you are better off elsewhere because the site just pays pennies these days.
• Mathura, India
My dear mylotter friend respected Letranknight25 • @Letranknight2015 (1422) • Philippines11h Have a nice day and how do you do? I think I am now getting my answer as you stated “I've been here since 2009 and i can tell you it's not teh same anymore.” I was here on mylot in 2011 and 2012 and generating revenue more than that I generate today. I was 2 or 3 folds. You were also getting more money on those days as you stated “there are times that i can earn a dollar a day without putting way too much effort.” I am also now of the view that it is very much difficult to get a handsome amount now from this very place. I am again of the same outlook that is reflects in your statement “any veteran who has reach ten dollars a month it's a big deal to them now a days.” You were raising a point that “if your thinking too much about money from here, i think you are better off elsewhere because the site just pays pennies these days.” Can you tell or better if you give web address of such sites please. Thanking you very much for being participating and responding on this discussion and encouraging me in a right direction. Dr Awadhesh Kishore, town - Vrindavan, city - Mathura state - Uttar Pradesh, Country- INDIA
@iamshane487 (1166)
• Manila, Philippines
Let's active everyday. That's only the key and always provide discussion.
There is no miracle. You do not get paid for what you do here. You get paid from the amount of interaction you receive, not for the amount of interaction you give.