Do You Have a Moment?

@Morleyhunt (19856)
Many of the other writers I have encountered on writing sites comment on the surveys they participate in. They seem to be paid. The offers on the Mylot site seemed appealing. The first I accepted was a survey that paid $0.25. I completed the survey and the money was added to my bank. This encouraged me to try again. The next survey, I filled out my information, answered some survey questions, was redirected at least once. No payment was added. A few days later I tried again. Each site informed me there were no surveys for my demographic. Years ago, I was approached regularly for surveys while at the mall. I rarely had time to spare so I refused. One day, I had plenty of time, so I said, sure, I'll take a survey. The first question they asked, "When did you last purchase a lottery ticket?" My answer, "I never purchase lottery tickets." End of survey.....I was a little disappointed. Do you participate in surveys? Do you find the rewards adequate?
@Platespinner (16783)
I've never had much luck with paid surveys either.
I had the same experience, but I was never paid for the surveys. I have stopped looking at them.
I never participate in surveys as I've always found them too long and not worth the time & payment very low
@sgbrown (1643)
I just started doing some surveys and find them very confusing and time consuming. I don't know that I will continue with them. I don't have much time to spend online and I would really rather be here!
@Morleyhunt (19856)
I found the same thing. The interaction seems to escalate if you spend some time here. The surveys often don't pay anything.
@sgbrown (1643)
@Morleyhunt Now that I have my internet upgraded and a new laptop, I hope to be able to spend more time here!
I have still never tried the surveys. I probably should try them though.
@Morleyhunt (19856)
I didn't find it worth my while. Interacting is much more productive. It's also more fun.
@boiboing (12805)
• Northampton, England
I don't think the surveys here on myLot are worth bothering with.
@Morleyhunt (19856)
Most of their offers are not of interest to me. The surveys I don't qualify for...so why bother even looking again.
I think the survey choices are so vast that one could find something new, everyday . . . @Morleyhunt
@cherriefic (4708)
• Baguio, Philippines
Surveys seems to always disappoint people. When you have the time, you are not qualified. If your busy, it will ask you told complete a lot.
@Morleyhunt (19856)
I never qualify. I remember a survey many years ago. They wanted my babies to taste test baby food yoghurt.
• Baguio, Philippines
@Morleyhunt That's not a good one to test with your own babies. I also don't like surveys.
@sugartoes (41168)
• Greencastle, Indiana
that's why I don't do surveys cause there's a lot of things I don't do that they ask I'm a simple person on a fixed income so I can't afford to do the things they ask it's not worth my time to even think about surveys I rather just write on sites where your not asked to do things or to be disappointed like what I've experienced.
@Morleyhunt (19856)
Somehow if you are on a limited income they feel our opinions don't count.
@Marcyaz (35651)
Some of the surveys I do well on and others I never seem to be qualiied for so in time I discontinue them, I like being paid for the work I do.
@LeaPea2417 (21063)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I have never been successful with online surveys. I have not earned anything.
@amnabas (10309)
• Karachi, Pakistan
We don't find them for our region.
@hiru84 (956)
I participated some surveys but I never earn money from it. Now I don't waste my time for surveys.
@Morleyhunt (19856)
I've tried a few different ones without much success. Even Swag bucks which many find worthwhile just took time with no real reward.
@hiru84 (956)
@Morleyhunt It is a good idea that time put to another valuable thing than surveys. At least we can earn few cents or fun.
I have not done it before .including on Mylot.I am a bit dubious about it and can't bother doing it .
@Morleyhunt (19856)
For myself, I won't even bother looking at the offers. Everything that requires a credit card is automatically ignored.
@LoriAMoore (4671)
I've tried a couple but didn't get paid, so I quit and now I just write posts.
@Morleyhunt (19856)
They want way too much personal information for my liking.
• Preston, England
many survey sites don't pay out until you've completed hundreds of surveys - it ends up far too time consuming and often just encourages spam
@Morleyhunt (19856)
Like you, for the reward, the time and effort is just not worth while.
I have done survey sites for year and am now getting out of them. I think that it is easy to qualify for a survey because the first few questions are your qualifying questions, and you just need to answer them "right" in order to go on.
@Morleyhunt (19856)
Giving the right answer would be lying. I answer honestly and am promptly disqualified.
Nope.i don't participate in surveys.
I have an account with Ledgerweb to do surveys. Rarely do they appear and even more rarely do I qualify. It took me over a year to reach the $20 payout.
I have had good results in the past from Australian survey sites but lately I get kicked off quite regularly. I must be getting too old. :)
I have and try to answer as honestly as possible and 1/2 the time, honesty seems to disqualify , the survey ends and no pay . . .