Why can't I reply again to certain topics?

@EddieHands (37823)
Good morning ! Coffee time! Well this morning I got notified of new comments. I was able to reply to some topics all of them, except one. Yes when I go to reply to comments, the comment letters and box do not appear. I feel that this is quite sad. I wanted to reply. So if you see I didn't reply to you on that topic this is why! I hope mylot fixes this soon. AS chatting is the main thing here on Mylot! Blessings have a magical day !
myLot can't fix it, you've been blocked
@EddieHands (37823)
hmm blocked from the topic? or the user ? Wow i can't believe they blocked me. I am sad
@EddieHands Probably the user. Go to their profile, if you can't see any of the buttons (follow, message, block) then you have been blocked by them
@EddieHands (37823)
@JolietJake Yes I just went to go see, wow I was blocked! And by a woman. I wonder what I said wrong. Well the day is already off to a strange start now.