I have Bacon Fever!

myLot has officially given me bacon fever. So many posts about food makes me crave all sorts of foods.... Lately I have been seeing talk about McDonald's new mozzarella cheese sticks and I had to go out and try some! Then, bacon and pizza! Have you ever read something on myLot like food and then inspired to eat that or having cravings? Anyway, this was my breakfast ~ I swear it tasted way better than the quick image I took. I had an Egg, Bacon and Cheese Biscuit from Whole Foods and side of apple juice. This was definitely worth $4 and will fill me up until dinner time! Do you have bacon fever also? What did you have for breakfast this morning? I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day/evening!
There isn't much food mentioned here that I would want to eat - unless it's chocolate.
Oh! Chocolate sounds good right now too, lol.
@infatuatedbby Chocolate is next on my 'to do' list.
@Mike197602 (13899)
Of all the food posts, make one about bacon and it wil be popular. I've always wondered if US people realise the bacon they have is different to what we normally eat in the UK and would they like UK bacon.
I know right! Bacon has been a *hot* trend on myLot late = cravings for me! I have never tried UK Bacon. How does it taste? Sort of reminds me of like Canadian Bacon + US Bacon.
@Mike197602 (13899)
@infatuatedbby it tastes more meaty as there is a higher meat to fat ratio.
@Mike197602 Yummy!!
@sallypup (28089)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Breakfast over here was my hubby spoiling me. He warmed up a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie!! and fried eggs for us. I was the sane one. I served up cherries thawed from the freezer. Cocoa after I came back from the morning commute.
Aw, that is cute your husband spoiled! Cookies for breakfast? Yum!
@sallypup (28089)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@infatuatedbby And warmed so the chocolate was smooshy.
@sallypup Oh my! That must be delicious!
@kevin1877uk (36964)
I love bacon, may have to get a pig after all lol, there is nothing like the taste of Bacon I've not seen those in Mcdonalds here in the UK
Ohh, this wasn't from McDonalds - was saying I read a post about McDonalds new mozzarella so I had to go to McDonalds also. This biscuit was from Whole Foods. Poor piggy though, bacon is just too yummy if I owned a pig..
@kevin1877uk (36964)
@infatuatedbby Lol yeah it would be yummy and there would be plenty of it too.
@EddieHands (37814)
Wow after seeing that wonderful pic I think I have bacon fever as well! I am just so hungry right about now !
I am about have a bacon pizza tonight too after seeing several pizza posts yesterday and the days before. Lol.
I definitely get hungry when reading food posts. Just the other day someone was writing about toast and butter, a simple thing - but I had to go and make some.
I totally could relate!! I need to steer away from food posts when I'm supposed to be watching my weight, lol and eat healthier. Maybe after another cheat dinner (today will be my cheat day!)
@softbabe44 (5899)
• Vancouver, Washington
healthy options
@mimiang (3777)
food? That is a great subject. and bacon, wow! I want it crispy. Breakfast is yet in planning stage.I might buy something soupy like macaroni soup
@ricki_911 (19793)
• Toronto, Ontario
Yes, I kept hearing about pizza so I ordered pizza . That looks delicious in the picture.