Pet Fish

@UncleJoe (9175)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
I can’t verify whether it’s true or not because some of my Cajun friends are always trying to pull my leg. I don’t mind because they certainly come up with some interesting tales. Like the one about Prentiss’ Uncle Thibedeaux getting caught by the game warden with a cooler full of fish and no fishing license. Just as he was leaving the bayou, the warden drove up and ask for the license. “I don’t have no licen’ ma fren!” he confessed, “I don’t need none! Dese here are my pet fish!” “Pet fish?” the cop questioned, “What do you mena, pet fish?” “Yassur!” Thibedeaux assured him, “Ever’ day I bring dese fish down to da bayou and let ‘em swim a lil while. Den, when I whistle, dey swim back and jump right in dis here ice chest for da ride home!” “Man! That is a bunch of bull!” the warden scoffed, “Fish can’t do that!” “Well, it’s da trufe ma fren!” the old Cajun answered, “I can show ya!” “Okay!” responded the game warden, “I really have to see this!” With that said, Thibedeaux dumped the cooler into the bayou and waited for a few minutes, until the impatient warden looked at him and said, “Well?” “Well, what?” the old Cajun answered. “Aren’t you going to call them?” “Call who?” “The fish!” “WHAT fish?”
@gr8nana6 (2240)
Lol that is hilarious, don't need a fishin licence when there's no fish hahaha. You must have gotten that one from Reisie, lol.
HAhaha, I could see a crusty old Cajun doing that.
lol that's a pretty good one.
@Morleyhunt (17853)
Evidence gone. No license needed.