The Car Is Fixed

Green Bay, Wisconsin
My son took my car to the shop this morning so both of us wouldn't be stranded there without a ride home, and then he went to a friend to see about getting a ride back there when it was finished. It only took three hours and I am very thankful the damage doesn't reflect the number of hours worked on it as the busted brake line seemed to do. It only cost $164 and change. I'm a happy camper. The car is fixed and I can go to AWANA tonight. My life is back to normal - and - I can now save for my desktop tower. I only put in close to $800 on the car in the last month. Thanks for reading.
@DeborahDiane (14327)
• Laguna Woods, California
I'm so glad you car is finally fixed and you can start saving for the desktop tower. That is good news.
I just got back from church and it was great to have all lights working. Now the tower. I can't wait. It's been since November.
@Marcyaz (36147)
Good to hear your car is now repaired and did not cost too much money but just think now you can start saving for your new computer.
Yes I Can!!!
Only.. wow that is a lot of money. I want a car but that is something I truly can't afford..
I normally wouldn't have been able to afford everything going wrong with the car either, but I had saved for Pip's surgery that was no longer necessary because it would only cause the cancer to spread faster. So I was hoping to put the money towards my new tower when the car started needing attention. So now it's fixed and I can save again for the tower.
@just4him who is pip? I never heard that name before.. I hope all will keep going well for you.
@sharon6345 I've done several posts regarding Pip. You must have missed them. She's my dog, and had a tumor on her thigh that burst while I was in the nursing home with a broken leg. The vet at the time said she would need surgery to the tune of $1200. I got the money saved and got a second opinion that told me having surgery would not be a good idea because it would spread her cancer even faster. That didn't make me happy to find out she had cancer, something they didn't tell me the first time. So she's on limited time. I'll be putting her down, but not until it becomes necessary. She has a strong heart, and still goes outside and eats good, though it's starting to be less. So I know it won't be long. So I cherish every day I have with her. The picture is me and Pip on Christmas
glad it wasnt a horrible thing!
Me too. Now it's time to save again.
@Dena91 (3467)
Glad it is fixed for you now. I feel for you. Year before last in December alone we had to put 1300.00 on a car repair bill. Have a blessed day.
Cars have this thing about needing maintenance It would be nice if it never broke down. Of course that's not going to happen.
@T_gray (7900)
• Salina, Kansas
So happy to hear your car is finally done. Bet you are so happy to start saving for that new computer.
Absolutely! I can't wait until I have it here.
I am happy for you . Now you can again be happy and drive around .
I am very happy the car is fixed. Everyone here depends on it. Now I can save for my computer tower.
• Portland, Connecticut
That is a lot but if you now have a secure ride then it was worth it.
It was a lot. I wish it didn't cost so much to get cars fixed. However, it's done and now I can finally save for the tower.
@Elizaby (3273)
• Pensacola, Florida
Hope it doesn't take too long to save for
I'm really hoping I can get it with next month's check. So one more month.
Expensive repairs for the month. I hope it doesn't let you down any more.
It shouldn't. Everything else is working fine on it. Now I can save for the computer tower.
Good news finally!
Yes it is. I'm not relegated to daytime driving only anymore. It feels great!
@Mike197602 (13343)
• Worcester, England
my car is currently broken but hopefully the new battery will arrive tomorrow which will be good as i've places to be being without a car is sooooo annoying
Yes it is. It caused a lot of trouble for me this past week.