Hope my printer has enough ink to print tonight

Kingston, New York
I hope I have enough ink left in my printer to print my w2 taxs form. The faster I can do my taxes the faster I can get my tax refund . Last year I had to list the money I made from writing in 2014 which was close to $1000. us this was posting from other writing sites. For 2015 no income at all from writing . I talk to some people I know who are tax expert they say I should be able to write a lost since I have to go to the stores to go on line . I be able to right off some use of the car gas or miles when the times I call some one I knew who in the tax business. This can help me get a better refund. Tonight I see if I can print the tax paper I need to fill out. OK that it for now
I do my taxes online now, and save the files as a .pdf.
• Kingston, New York
since I just rent a bedroom I down load the files I need then use my printer at home to get the papers I need then to the mall to get on line to do more of my taxes . The mall has big talbes and free wi-fi
@eagletrek2 My boss gave me a really decent printer when he got a new one, but it takes four toner carts for color, and a black one is $66. The black one is really low, and I don't know how much more use I'll get out of it before I have to buy another one.
• Kingston, New York
@JolietJake Here how I got my printer I found $20.00 on the street and my swagabuck was at the point were I need so I order the printer from Walmart my own cash was only $6.00 to get the printer. I will be ordering ink soon thank to swagbucks.