Glad For The Weird Weather

What a lovely day it was here. Now the sun is out. After a few days of feeling like below zero weather, it was in the high 20’s today. Usually we would have at least 7 or more snowstorms here. Most of them have missed us. The latest one that will be like a blizzard will miss us too. I hope it weakens before it hits some of the other states. Next week they are calling for the temps to be back up in the 30’s.
@Marcyaz (36126)
It was nice earlier today but not early evening it has been snowing again, does it never end. Hopfullly next week will be better and we will have some decent temperatures.
Yes it looked pretty out where all the snow did fall and car exhaust or doggie doo-littles were not speckling the whiteness BUT it was NOT warm enough for me to get out and make snow anything today . . .
@Platespinner (18055)
That blizzard seems to have set its sights on us... its been a while since I've seen a weather forecast that was suggesting the possibility of 12-18 inches of snow!
Thank goodness my city is going to be passed by the severe storm but deep south of us, in the same state, they will see about 10 inches fall by Sunday !
That is considered a heat wave, the 20's, when we were plummeted into single digits last week and yesterday
The windchill is what is brutal. Even with a headwrap, scarf and heavy coat, I am chilled to the bone when I have to venture outside.
@ElusiveButterfly Yes the cold wind makes it even worse.
@Susan2015 I despise winter. The older I get the more I despise it.
It is good that you are having nice weather.
Please tell me @Tampa_girl7 that the weather is NOT too harsh for you right now as well . . . it is dry here, not too cold about 25 and the roads were okay to drive on. Did my errands without stressing, yey !
@Blondie2222 (17541)
We keep missing all the snow storms too and the one that is coming that could blast 3 feet of snow is missing us also. I'm enjoying the weather we are having now and it's going to start being in the 30's again.
• Rochester, New York
It's supposed to be in the 30's tomorrow. It would be nice if it went up higher.
That snowstorm is coming to my area with 12 to 16 inches predicted
@PatZAnthony (11726)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Not a fan of winter ever and hope next year to be working where it is warm!
It is in the 20's here too and we are expecting a huge snowstorm starting tommorrow.
BBBbbbbuuuuurrrrr, that's just way too cold for me.
do not need 7 blizzards for sure!
@alberello75 (12909)
• Genova, Italy
Dear @Susan2015, I can tell you only one thing? Most users of Mylot, are from the USA All of them, complain the heavy snowfall there. But I will confirm that where I come from, it's almost impossible a simple snowfall. Just in case our problem is that the temperature drops markedly. But in conclusion, if snowing here in Genova at least once a year, I would be pleased, also only to see such "show" wintry.
@KristenH (19733)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Same here. I guess we have to take it as it is and roll with the punches.