Do you google for more information on whatever diagnosed that you have?

Good afternoon.I had so many comments telling me that I should not play tennis if I still have a cough.I do and still thinking about this. Do you ever google for medical information? I did and did not realized about bronchitis information.I could have this for some time now.Wish that I have not read all the bad stuff to this disease . This could last for some time now.Wow!Bad stuff.But guess I will have to deal with it.
It is a condition not really a disease and it can be cured, honestly after having spent two whole weeks in an oxygen tent when I was 4 months old because I was exposed to my grandpappys cold, instead of making me a bronchitis sufferer for life, mom immediately started boosting my immune system with natural foods and spices that build up leucocytes. In all my almost 1/2 century of years on this planet, the worst time for my bronchitis attacks was when I worked for an ENT doctor (otolaryngologist) who put me on synthetic broncho dilators which actually started to wear away my immunity to irritants. Once I quit those and the dumb doctors I worked for, I went straight into holistic approaches and only having two so-called attacks from the bronchioles being inflamed, I am doing really great these days Oh and as far as tennis, it is a hood cardiovascular work out even if you do have bronchitis, just take it easy and eat lots of tuna fish, drink plenty of water etc
@enlightendpsych2 Thank you for the comment I enjoy reading this.I love spicy food. Glad that things worked out for you.Thank you and nice to meet you.
Yes sometimes we can know too much!
@jabo did not realized that this could last for months.
@amadeo Sorry about that, perhaps it won't be that long.
@UncleJoe (8640)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Yes. I also found out a lot of things I would rather not know.
@UncleJoe and yes,the side effect that they do not tell you.Your right on this.
@alberello75 (13248)
• Genova, Italy
I'm not a doctor, so what I write, that's just my opinion. I know, tennis was for you something really valuable. But if your doctor said that you can not practice, he must have had its reasons to say this.
@alberello75 Yes,you are right there.Thanks.I did not play tennis.But hit some balls not for long and must say I felt good about this.
I've had bronchitis and one time was out of work for 2 weeks. Yes, I always look on the internet for any ailment and sometimes it's great information and other times I wish I hadn't LOL