Writing on Cell.

So I'm not on my desktop and felt like writing on my lot and I have to say its much harder to write on here than it is on your laptop/desktop. I feel like I wouldn't be shocked if I had a ton of typos but thank goodness for auto correct. Anyone else write on here from their cell?
• Eugene, Oregon
I write only on a laptop or, occasionally an iPad. Could not do it with a cell.
Yeah thankfully right now I'm back on my desktop! SO much easier! Whew!
I agree with you. Typing from the keyboard is faster than typing from the small touch cellphone. This is why most of the time I just post here by a desktop and I seldom will use my cellphone or even tablet to post in Mylot as it is quite inconvenient. If Mylot can offer an App to post, then it may be different.
I guess most people will only use their cell phone if they really want to see what's going on with myLot and aren't able to have access to their computer or laptop. I agree, I looked to see if mylot had an app already!
@x0MandyLynn0x I still use the computer because it can do more than cellphone.
@youless I use the computer too. I don't like using the cell phone for myLot at all!
You did a pretty good job with your phone. I would not even try using mine. I use one finger and it would make my mind crazy..
Yeah I'm shocked I managed to write anything! It even made everything on MyLot look smaller on my phone! Couldn't really see what I was writing!
@x0MandyLynn0x Well,you did a great job at it.
@sharon6345 Awww you're too sweet!
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Sometimes I can write on my phone, usually if the text is less than 100 words. For mylot and any work between 100-300 words I use my tablet. Anything over those word counts I have to use the laptop or I will get crazy confused.
Yes! I kept this one kind of short because I was already hating it and getting confused. On mylot is there a limit to on how much you can write? I'm not really sure about that one! ha!
@Blondie2222 (22852)
No i never do online stuff on my phone unless i'm on the go and need to check my bank or something. I mostly do mylot and other sites right from my laptop or desktop computer.
Yeah I tried it that one time I wrote this post, never again! Wasn't easy at all..
I am usually on here on my laptop or desktop. I tried on my phone and tablet and it just wasn't as good quality honestly :/
I agree with you. I couldn't even see the whole page when I was writing.. It was hard..
You are right, Writing on smart phones takes much time then on a computer and it increases the chances of typing mistakes.
Mhm! I honestly figured I would make a million mistakes writing from my cell on this post. Thankfully I didn't. It's much easier on laptop/desktop for sure!
@scheng1 (24741)
No, I do not do that because I do not use a smart phone. I want to keep my life simple. A computer is for Mylot and other purposes. A cell phone is for calling and receiving messages.
Yeah I agree. Trying myLot on my cell was a bad experience!
@shshiju (10550)
• Cochin, India
Agree that typing from a cell is difficult one. Desktop or lap is convenient.
For sure! Was hard writing from cell.
I only use my iPad.
I don't have one of those. But I'm sure it's much easier than the cell phone! I should avoid trying that again!
@cherriefic (4813)
I use my android tab. But a mobile phone, I don't think I can . You're doing great!
Aww thanks! I'm glad you think I was doing great, I think if I would of wrote any more though, I would of gone crazy! Desktop is the way to go for me! haha!
I do write sometimes using my mobile phone. I think it is handy if you are out of the house. You can read and browse the site. In this way, I won't be feel bored.
That is exactly why I wanted to write something, because I hadn't been on all day and I wasn't at my computer. So I tried this way, but wasn't very easy, that's for sure!