I had a lot to do on my kites.

I could not find my way around the site. I made my posts before finding out there was a word count. Well,I had to delete some posts and then make the over adding to what was already written. I will finish doing the rest tomorrow. It suck that I could not finish deleting the rest tonight. over all I love the site and it kept me very occupied. I did not bother going to check in on swagbucks. hopefully my addiction to gift cards will fade out.
@sallypup (27504)
• Moses Lake, Washington
You can only get gift cards on swagbucks? Call me confused.
@Rohvannyn (3118)
You can get gift cards but you can also get Paypal payments. Most people seem to use Swagbucks for the gift cards though, because Paypal payments tend to have fees attached.
@Rohvannyn (3118)
@sallypup No, I won't call you that because I tried it too. I may go back but really, the pennies add up too slowly.
@sallypup (27504)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Rohvannyn The stupid surveys!!! Maybe its just my internet connection. Half the time I get through part of it and have given up valuable time and the dang thing quits with me getting nothing.
@silvermist (20080)
@sharon6345 So you are a member of the site ''My Kites?''Swagbucks does not pay cash?
@Rohvannyn (3118)
@silvermist (20080)
@Rohvannyn Thank you.So now I know about that.
I love getting those gift cards on sites. I will never quit doing that.
@sallypup (27504)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@jstory07 So far I do not see gift cards for stores like Safeway. That would be useful for me. The gas card would be nice, of course.
Which site has a word count? I can do nothing on Swagbucks, it seems that my country cannot apply.