How To deal with manner less guys?

@SHOHANA (7074)
Bangladesh
my roommate is a bad and quarrelsome girl, i dislike her a lot and want to stay away but the college hostel is my restriction, before the exam i can't live it permanently and that is my major problem right now. i know i need lots of patience. But how long i can tolerate this bad mannered roommate?
@VivaLaDani13 (16103)
• Perth, Australia
@SHOHANA Try and sit down with the people who bother you and explain how you feel about certain things. If it doesn't work and they still bother you and cause you stress, try to avoid them as much as you can. You don't need negative things in your life!
@Daljinder (19767)
@VivaLaDani13 What? No hair pulling, no scratching and no screaming like banshee?
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder oh well I'm sure that will work also.
@Daljinder (19767)
@VivaLaDani13 With flying colours in the matron's or Dean's office
@acelawrites (10624)
Can't you complain to the hostel management about it, or could you just transfer to another room?
@SHOHANA (7074)
• Bangladesh
both i can't because i want peace and i want to consider for having peace, next time i surely leave this room or hostel
@boiboing (12524)
• Northampton, England
What does a room mate mean in this context? Do you actually share a room with her? If so, I think you have to tell her that her behaviour isn't acceptable. Maybe she just doesn't realise.
@SHOHANA (7074)
• Bangladesh
she is out of control this is the 3rd time she is making bad environment in the room, she is totally disgusting and deserved to get a slap
It's no easy task I am glad I don't have a roommate.
@SHOHANA (7074)
• Bangladesh
you are also lucky for sure
@Daljinder (19767)
Avoid her after laying down the law!
you have to be patient and still respect that person no matter how hard. even if you don't like that person you have to be kind to him/her, this way it will lessen you anger or hatred towards that person and you will benefit from it soon im telling you. @SHOHANA