The Long Lost Land

When I was a child, there is one thing that I should know about my mother’s parents. I haven’t seen my grandparents in my mother side. They died when my mother is only 13 years old. She is the eldest in the family. My mother lost her teenager’s life when she took the responsibility of being a parent for her siblings. Her journey was really a hard time. During her childhood years, she happened to know that her parents have a lot of lands in their province. However, when her parents died; the relatives took the chance to grab their lands. Deep inside her, it is so painful to see the real possessions of her parents being stolen. As she entered college, the final decision was laid in all her cards and brought the other siblings to another city. At that point of time, she started to forget all the bad experiences and tried to move on with their lives. At present, I am here as her son to bring back all the things stolen from them. I need to get of what my mother’s deserve for. I had started to retrieve all the essential documents and find the hidden wealth of my grandparents. There will be no turning back and my other siblings are at my back to fight these people who gave difficult times to my dear mother. A big lesson should bestowed upon them, I will out a fight on this.
@Marcyaz (35615)
You should find and return to your mother what is rightfully hers.
@Marcyaz I will my dear friend. It is a matter of personal principles. A son who loves his mother much.
@Marcyaz (35615)
@Shavkat I am sure your mother knows that.
@Marcyaz Yes, she does. The sad thing, she was not able to defend herself before.