My Hibernation Has Begun

The snow is really coming down. I'm trying to video the snow every fifteen minutes. Right now I am envious of my oldest son and his wife who are sitting in the sun in Jamaica. They took this trip at the perfect time. I will try to put up more pictures as the day progresses.
Thanks for the photo Alice. Are you in the path of the NE storm? Yes Jamaica would be ideal right about now lolz I hope when they return flights wont be delayed tho.
I'm just south of Richmond, Virginia and it has been snowing heavily since about 9:30 AM. It is now almost 4 PM and it hasn't stopped yet. My son got the four-wheeler out of the garage and he has been pulling my grandson around the yard and field on an inner tube tied to the back of the four-wheeler. I was just about to video tape them when they went down the driveway and I lost sight of them. They stayed down in the field for a long time, so I gave up.
@IreneVincent Oh to be in the sun in a warm climate. We are living in a world of ice and snow here in Latvia.
@IreneVincent Thats good they are having fun Alice..Oh yes from the map on weather.com, I see you are right in the thick of it friend. Hope all is well for you there and that you all can stay warm and safe.
Jamaica would be the place to be!
@IreneVincent Snow is lovely to look at but that's it as far as I'm concerned. I hope you stay safe and warm.
@AunBecky (223)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
We are just getting the edge of the storm. more rain than snow.