People are so rude..

I went to the store to buy something and waited on what was a line a mile long. The entire store is packed and As I get to the register the lady that was in front of me let another woman pull up with a shopping cart full of goods. The woman turned around and with a wide open mouth just looked at me. I could not believe it and went off. As the lady left the store the lady who let her in front of her moved to allow me in front of her. I went and was out the store. You don't do that in a crowded store with people on a line that long. My mom was on the phone and all I could do was hear her calling my name. I hate when rude people are shopping the same time as me..
@sallypup (26338)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I hit a wrong key I guess cause my reply just went South! I do not go into Walmart very much of such goings on. I am sorry you ran into such rude people.
That never happened to me in walmart. I hear so many people with war stories about walmart.. how sad. but,I know it happens.
@sallypup (26338)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@sharon6345 I can't stand getting knocked into by a cart.
@sallypup Oh now that sure does happen in walmart. oh and it hurts like helll..
WHy didn't the cashier or any security stop this woman? it's not fair to the rest of the crowd. they don't care but im glad you were able to block her from getting her way, some people just don't have manners at all.
The cashier just looked at the rest of the line and took her. I was sure pissed.
I can see the method to the women's madness. They knew ti was busy and wanted to make a quick exit. The one would get a place in line and the other would hurry and get the items. They just wanted to hurry in and out. No thought for others and the busy situation.
That sure does sound like madness. lol. Thanks.
I get in and out of the store as quickly as possible. It is nearly unbearable how it is in the grocery store, know what you mean.
That is how I like it as well.
@sharon6345 Also I usually forget all I went there for as I am rushing to get out so fast lolz
Forgive me, but I'm missing something here. Who was rude? Who let the person in front of them - the woman who also let you go in front of her or someone else? Who did you go off on? The woman who let you go ahead of her? I'm not getting it. It seems to me, and like I said, I think I'm missing something here, but it seems to me you were the rude one for going off.
The woman who took her cart around the other lane to gt in front of us is who I was upset with. The woman in front of me just moved back and let her go. I was just looking at her and could truly understand her not saying anything. But,I was so pissed I was going to say something. Everyone just looked and got upset. it's those kinds of people that make it worse when older people are being treated bad. The lady that was in front of me moved over and let me go and I sure went. I wonder how long it was before she left the store.
@sharon6345 Okay, now that makes sense. I would be upset too at her rudeness.
@Blondie2222 (21224)
I can't stand that either or i get stuck in a line that has an issue and your waiting forever. I try to be patient but when I'm in a hurry it is hard to have patience.
I normally move to another line but the place was packed due to the storm.
some people are just rude and they dont have manners, they are just full of themselves and dont care about others anymore its a growing problem in our society the best thing you can do is just move on let it go and ignore their attitude. karma will get them back i believe that. @sharon6345
I guess we have no other choice in the matter. I will keep moving on till next time.
@Yar_Joey (3303)
maybe the woman was testing your patience if you will call her attention. she succeeded. but I appreciate you because even if you were pissed off, you maintained your being a professional and did not stoop down her level.
I figured it could get out of hand really quick and I am a regular shopper there. I would hate to be banned.
This is why I try to only shop during off hours at most stores. I don't tolerate crowds, rudeness,, or inconsiderate people. It really gets me crabby! And as I get older I have learned to spout off when I'm frustraited in situations like yours. People just don't think!
When I lived in Miami I shopped in the wee hours of the morning.
@sugartoes (39283)
• Greencastle, Indiana
when there's a stae of emergency people don't really think very smart they are too much into what they are doing, does that excuse them? NO. I'm sorry you had to deal with rude inconciderate people at the worst time.
yes that could sure be one reason for being that way.
• Rochester, New York
I work in retail and see this all the time. The cashiers will tell the customer who cut in line to go back to the end of the line and won't help them at all until everyone else who was in front of them is taken care of first.
This teller did not do that at all. She just took her and looked at us in the line.
It's frustrating when you come across rude people
That is sure the case. I will just try to be easy with it all.
Wow that is super rude! Do you think she didnt notice? I had a guy clearly budge in rront of me at the gas station and then have the gall to hit on me! The line wasnt too long - but talk about adding insult to injury!
The woman tried to get her cart past me and was not able to due to me not moving. she was rude and took it around the other lane to the front of the line. even removing the stuff she could not get the basket in front of the cashier. it was on the outer lane after you already pay.
@louievill (18123)
I think people act rudely because they lack breeding, they can hide or mask it or even stuff it up by money show off but their lack of breeding would always have a slip cause that is what they naturally are and it's just unfortunate that the person standing in front of you in that line is one of them.
If I were not on these mental meds I am sure I would cry.
Life happens - either say something to the person or let it slide.