My mom had a great idea.

She has her curtain rod with her shower curtain on it. Then she has two more tension rods up in her bathroom. She takes the wet clothes out the spinner and hangs them on the two rods. That way she is not bothered with clothes hanging all over her house. She also bought the small hanging rack. she leaves that in the shower with the clothes to dry. My mother is really funny about her house. she can't function with anything out of place. I went and bought the tension rods and will hang them in my shower tonight. That will give me more space to hang clothes up instead of resting them on the table till the other loads are dry.
That is a great idea, I use a clothes dryer but I have been thinking about drying clothes without using so much electricity.
It makes the house smell so nice and fresh too.
There are a lot of neat ways to use tension rods. I saw a picture recently of four tension rods hanging between an opening instead of a kid safe gate.
I am going to check pintrest to see what they have.
@sharon6345 Pinterest always has a lot of neat ideas, I'm sure you'll find a lot of good ways to dry laundry without using a tumble dry.
I saw that today on pinterest and a lot more awesome stuff.
I've seen things on pinterest with many uses for tension rods. I don't blame her for wanting to let wash dry in just one area of the house if it can be helped. I've been wanting to see if hubby will let me put up a couple including one in the bathroom to hold baskets of bathroom supplies perhaps as I saw on pinterest for organizing ideas.
My mom and I saw them today and I love all those awesome ideas. I a going to down size to use the shoe bag over the shower curtain.
@sharon6345 that's a good idea as well to hang probably on the side of the shower curtain on the outside. LOL you just gave me another idea as I have a shelf that we use in the bathroom with a rail on it, I could rig a shoe bag off of there. Tiny houses = tiny bathrooms
We have strings just near the washing machine where we hang the clothes using hangers. They are actually drip dry but nevertheless need to dry a bit more.
That is very good as well and I am going to try to figure that out for my shirts ..
@yukimori (9092)
We've hung curtains in our apartment with tension rods. They're kind of a pain in the butt because the kids can pull them down too easily, but they're functional. I'd love to get real curtain rods put up. No way am I doing that in a rental, though. Once it's up, it has to stay with the unit.
I have mine up with one as well and If I move it would be so easy to take with me.
@kaka135 (14130)
It's always good to have a creative mom! I have heard about tension rods and they seem so good to use. I haven't buy any yet, perhaps one day later.
Yes they have some awesome things you can do with them.
What a great idea that is sharon. Your Mom is smart!