Oh my Gosh!! What are People Thinking????

@Teep11 (6671)
Really? I mean there isn't anything else that grabs people's attention? Can someone's life be that intriguing or perhaps that gossipy? Well I suppose so. I think we all gossip in some way but the way some of us do it can be a bit much. Most of my writing comes from life experiences or they're inspirational pieces but I have to say this. Is it possible that writers can write about the things that occur in the world or write about how we can make this world better. Well, I wonder how many writers can do that, it would be interesting to read? Perhaps gossip is so much fun. I would think that writers would want to expand their skills. I don't know maybe I'm being silly!!
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
you are absolutely right my friend. I write what happens to me. Some people wirte imaginatively, but everything is done to entertain others. have a great and dont forget to awesome
@Teep11 (6671)
Thank you. Yes, some will write imaginary stories, and some will write about issues within our society.
No you are exactly right my friend. I write about life experiences and, things that interest me not gossip.
@Teep11 (6671)
It's time that we inform the people. I'm glad you write about life experiences @TRBergstorm.
Writing our dreams to make the world a better place is a good idea
@simone10 (22247)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I also write mostly about my own experiences and my normal day to day things. Sometimes I do write about what's in the news but not too often.