My Little "Goodnight" Post

@tammys85 (12760)
I kind of ranted on my last post, and I didn't want to end my posts for the night with such crankiness. The truth is... I am cranky. I'm tired and cranky. I decided to start my on my work after everyone settled down for the night, and now I'm paying for it. It doesn't help that the Internet connection is being screwy tonight, and my laptop is probably overheating. I received a bunch of direct orders from one of my usual clients; and I did enough to hit my weekly goal. Since I do have a few days before the deadline, I'm saving the last few for Monday. I won't wind up staying up all night, plus I'll have some work on Monday. It snowed today, and it's probably still snowing. I live on the East Coast, and we're basically in the middle of a blizzard. It's not even supposed to let up until midnight -going into Sunday- and we're expecting around two feet. We were supposed to go to my brother's to watch the WWE Royal Rumble on Sunday, but obviously we'll be staying home to watch it instead. Other than writing and watching the snow, I spent the rest of the day watching The Facts of Life and having the magenta/pinkish color added back to my hair, but I'm okay with that lol. I don't know if I'm going to be posting anything else over the weekend. I'm obviously not going anywhere, but I still may use Saturday to be lazy, and I'm watching the WWE event with my household on Sunday. But we'll play it by ear and see what happens. I'm gonna head to bed because it's super late and I just wanna sleep. You all have a good weekend and take care.
• Lenox, Georgia
I hope you have a good weekend either way! =)
@tammys85 (12760)
Awe thanks! I did, and I hope you did as well! :)
• Lenox, Georgia
@tammys85 My weekend was really good, especially my baby shower on Sunday! =) Thank you!
@tammys85 (12760)
@LovingMyBabies Awe, congrats! I need to get back in the loop of things! :D
have a good weekend, I hope you stay warm.
@tammys85 (12760)
Thanks, and I hope you had a great weekend as well! :)
I'm glad you're not travelling in a blizzard. We've heard about the road accidents over there caused by the foul weather.
@tammys85 (12760)
Thanks! Yeah, we played it safe and watched the PPV at home, and we're probably not going to DC in a few days either, but it's all good.
Hope you slept well.
@tammys85 (12760)
Thanks, I guess I slept okay. I wound up sleeping in, but where was I getting up and going in 30-inches of snow lol?
Well the snow is finally due to fall on my state all this week, with the least chance of a mere 90% on Friday so yes maybe, just maybe mom and I can snow shoe cause since a week before thanksgiving, we have seen very little snow fall