Free pizza at work today!

@ricki_911 (19031)
Toronto, Ontario
We won a contest at work, basically the sales for Christmas out of our district. We got $200 to spend and everyone at work decided on pizza. A lot of them get pizza outside of work and being 6 weeks every Saturday getting pizza I think they are getting tired of it. Well I got half a pizza to bring home or else they would throw it out. This will do me a couple days lunch, or supper.
Free pizza and left overs, even better! I love pizza, what kind of toppings did you get to bring home with you?
@ricki_911 (19031)
• Toronto, Ontario
It had peppers, onions, bacon, and peperoni on it. It was rather delicious but a little greasy.
@ricki_911 Topping sounds good. Usually when it's greasy I just pat the pizza with a napkin.
@ricki_911 (19031)
• Toronto, Ontario
@infatuatedbby That is what I did. I find the grease really hurts my stomach then upsets it. I don't know how the people I work with eat it a couple times a week. I couldn't afford it, nor stomach it.
while i like pizza I would get tired of it after awh ile and want something else
@ricki_911 (19031)
• Toronto, Ontario
I would as well. But they tend to eat a lot of fast food whereas I rarely eat it.