I have something bad in my scalp.

I am going to just try a medicated shampoo until I can see the dr. I know I should wash it more than once a month for starters. I have very dry hair and some flakes on my scalp. It's not dandruff I know being that I never had that. This is worse than dandruff to be honest. I was reading the reviews on walmart and Seborrheic Dermatitis sounds a lot like what I might have. I have nothing to lose by trying the shampoo. if I had that debit card that is over 15 days late. I would go ahead to walmart and order it. Have you any idea about this situation? Thanks
@ricki_911 (19462)
• Toronto, Ontario
I think I have this, it is itchy but not real itchy. But almost like this flakes coming off. I was talking to the hair specialist and she said it was similar to craddle cap but different. It's a build up of stuff in the environemnt and products. I use an all natural tea tree oil shampoo and do it once a week.
@Blondie2222 (21819)
Well I hope when you do get the new shampoo it will work for you. Either way i would still see someone about it if it still continues.
My hair is very clean but not my scalp. Those flakes came right back.
I think I have the same thing also! Do you tend to scratch your scalp often?? I know when I'm stressed, I tend to scratch.
Yes an that just means I am going to have to get my tail up to go find that shampoo.
I hope the shampoo sill work for you. It does not hurt anything to try it.
I do hope to remember to get it if the stores open tomorrow. I need it like now.