Tomorrow is the big day, it's AFC & NFC finals time.

Banks, Oregon
Tomorrow is the big day, it's AFC & NFC finals time, the first game of the day will be the Arizona Cardinals vs the Carolina Panthers. Game two is of course the Denver Broncos vs the New England Patriot's. I can't wait for these games to kick off, who ever wins it's going to be a great super bowl, but I am hoping for a Cardinals vs Broncos super bowl or Panthers vs Broncos. The reason I say Cardinals is, because this might be Carson Palmer and, Larry Fitzgerald's last chance to win a super bowl championship.
@ridingbet (52640)
I like watching that ball flying so high reaching the goal, but I have no idea how points are earned in a superbowl.
They are earned by scoring a touchdown a field goal or a safety
@ridingbet (52640)
@TRBRocks420 so different from the soccer where there are penalty points, right? Where 4 players of the opposing team cover the goal, and the player of the other team kicks the ball to the goal.