Exhausted Beyond Belief

@zebra2222 (5157)
Have you ever been exhausted beyond belief? Your body is desperately yearning for more sleep. Your eyes are bloodshot red. And yet you can't seem to get a good night's sleep. Well that is how I felt today. It isn't pleasant. I'm in a semi-alert state. Who else has felt like this?
@Gabugs (1763)
@zebra2222 Oh yes, I have felt this way a couple of times when despite my feeling tired, I cannot get sleep. It sure becomes frustrating at those times.
Yes, i have experienced that . Although , even if i feel that , i still washed my face or else i can't sleep .
@dpk262006 (56148)
If I sleep late and don't get an opportunity to complete my minimum hours of sleep, the next day I feel tired and exhausted and I would like to go to sleep early to bed to catch with my sleep.
@softbabe44 (5902)
• Vancouver, Washington
Thats not fun have you tried warm milk butter and honey.
I was here for two hours and then I did my work out and soon returned.. All I knew after that was my body was beat. went in the bedroom and crashed for a deep sleep for 20 minutes.
@Blondie2222 (21747)
Yup that happens to me all the time especially when I go weeks without no sleep
I sometimes go to bed for three days I am so tired as I am on a lot of anxiety medication, and it makes me tired. I get up every few hours, but I go back to sleep, I tell my mom I don't feel well, so she doesn't feel bad making me take those pills that are exhausting me! I was just thinking of going back to bed now as I went to bed after 9 pm last night and got up that morning at 3:42 am!
Same here.Sleep I like.Blood shot eyes never have this.
@PainsOnSlate (20254)
I've never experienced that, exhaustion ,yes, but with good reason. If this continues I would be seeing my doctor. Hope you do too if you can't sleep.
@alchemistrx (2571)
Yeah ,i did when i came from a long walk.