Was about to say Good Morning!

Cowansville, Quebec
Where is my mind?! It's actually 1:53pm but I was thinking to myself. "Oh I should write a good morning post!" Umm yeah Mandy! It's a little past the time to say that! So anyways, besides being a bit spacey today. I have to say I slept a little better last night, which was a nice change! Had my daily coffee, life is complete now. Joke! I hope everyone's enjoyed their weekend?
So far this has been a good weekend. Tonight is my baby shower and I am looking forward to that! =) I hope you have a great rest of your day.
• Cowansville, Quebec
Aww baby shower! Cute! Congrats on the little one coming. Glad you had a good Weekend, and thank you! My day is pretty boring today but least I can just relax and spend time on here. Or watch Netflix.
@x0MandyLynn0x Thank you! He should be here any day now. =) Relaxing is sometimes the best kind of day.
Sometimes I lo s e track of time, too! I am all ready to go to bed and it's one in the afternoon!! I have a problem with time! I can't say a good morning post either it is only 10 at night where I live!
@kevin1877uk (36117)
I'm sure it would be morning somewhere around the world n matter what time you wrote your post.