What a day I am having..

I found that I needed to find the shampoo and conditioner to relieve myself of this itching. I walked to my house to pick up the money. I go to the shopping area a few blocks down and all the stores are closed. I say please let at least one store be open and yes it was way down yonder. I then walk the other direction to the bank to make a deposit to pay my bills this week. I get up the hill to find places not shoveled. What a struggle it was walking there. Get in the front and kay calls to tell me she wants to show me something. I then need to walk up another hill to get back to my house. There she sits with her brand new computer jay bought her. How nice and she wants my debit card to start her online course. Not me not today. I then feels really painful in my legs due to my workout and walking. I try to get a cab. with none answering I the had to walk back to Adrian's because,my computer was here. If it were not I sure would have stayed home. On my way walking I decided to have a treat and found myself in the corner store to buy mini oreo's. How nice. Now I am settled and about to wash my hair. Is the snow messing up your day as well.
I told you not to go out!! haha lolz jk Well glad you made it home safe now. Glad you did not hand over that debit card..that makes me mad people trying to take advantage of you. Are you at Adrians still? Nice oreo treat.
No I am not handing ovr my card. I a not paying for her school either.
@sharon6345 Are you still at Adrians?
@TiarasOceanView yes I am here.
I hope you don't give in to her.
No I did not and now she is moving out.
@sharon6345 ... I think you would both be happier.
@ricki_911 (18224)
• Toronto, Ontario
Why doesn't she use her debit card? I hope you can rest tonight after all that walking.
she has no card and no job. If I give her my card they will bill me. That is not happening.
@ricki_911 (18224)
• Toronto, Ontario
@sharon6345 Exactly, I wouldn't give her your card. She needs to understand you have to earn it. Get a job, and a card to pay for what she wants.
hehe ha ha what snow? it has not snowed here in Sou hern C alifornia for 50 years my 56 ye old son was in kindergarten and the snoe melted as fast as it fell.
Well you should see what ny looks like.