Northern Lights, a Show by the Great Artist!!

@buenavida (7608)
Sweden
Have you seen the Northern Lights? Or the Southern Lights? A great light show that appears often in winter time on the dark heaven, especially near the poles. Our Creator has made the earth so beautiful. He will soon remove all the evil from the earth and restore the paradise that he meant us to enjoy from the beginning. Psalm 72 describes the King, Christ, in beautiful words. We can be grateful that God gave us the sense of beauty, so that we can enjoy these works of art in the sky.
Northern lights Aurora borealis in Lapland in Finland - discover unique time lapse about northern lights in Finnish Lapland (Rovaniemi, Levi, etc): USEFUL LI...
Yes,we have.at times.
@buenavida (7608)
• Sweden
Yes, many seem to be able to enjoy them!!
Can you describe the view @amadeo since you have been afforded the opportunity to see them . . ?
No I have not but I have always wanted to see them.
@buenavida (7608)
• Sweden
At least we can see them on the Internet!
yes in deed I have aurora borealis I lived in S o uth Dakota m y first 29 y ears and many times in he cold winters we watched the northern lights play a gorgeous sight one you never forget either
@buenavida (7608)
• Sweden
Hi, Hatley - 29 years is a long time. I hope you can see them sometimes where you live now, but anyways, you can see them on the Internet..
@Pose123 (21671)
When I was a child I loved to watch the Northern lights but around 1970 I spent some time working in Labrador and there the show was just incredible. Blessings.
@buenavida (7608)
• Sweden
This show must be amazing in some places, especially if there are not many artificial lights around..
Whatever, or whomever offers us the beauty of these specific refractions and acceptance of the spectrum of colors the horizon offers, is an amazing view, thank you for sharing this
@buenavida (7608)
• Sweden
If you are in Facebook, you will ejoy the photos of my friend there.. She lives not far from here and is taking wonderful photos - her latest book is now on her timeline:
Marianne Berglunds foton. 146 likes · 8 talking about this. På den här sidan lägger jag ut mina fotografiska bilder. Testar den här funktionen på Facebook.
@1hopefulman (19637)
Today at our place of worship, our speaker quoted someone that said that artists can paint some great pictures of oceans but only God can make an ocean.
@buenavida (7608)
• Sweden
It is amazing - God can make an ocean and Northern lights, mighty mountains and wonderful animals that live in the oceans, land and the sea. Not to mention the human brain. We can only do things that slightly remind of God's works.