My daughter must be in need again.

Today,she was all nice to me. calling me telling me she loves me. she asked me to go home to see her new computer. Then she asked me for $50 and I said,I only had my bill money. Well,she just called me and cussed me like a dog. I kept trying to ask her what she wanted and she kept cussing me like a dog. I called my mom to call her to see what the issue was. she went in on y mom and my mom hung up. She is all worried about me now and I feel bad..I gave my daughter a letter last week to get placement in the shelter. My mom told me that I need to gt her out of my house. I can't go there now being that I will be all alone with her. No one is going to go there with me to see what's going on. I just know that she must need to smoke. My sister was on three way and asked her why she feels I need to be responsible for her and she went off on my sister. I want her out but the judge won't put her out. He told me I need to move which is not right to me.
Sharon, if you dont mind me asking, WHY do YOU have to move?
The judge told me when I went to court that he was not putting my child out. he said if I don't want to live with her I need to move out. If I move out she can't pay that rent.
@yukimori (8709)
@sharon6345 And even if you do move out, she has to go with you because of the grant, right? Oh, yay, we're back where we started again...
@sharon6345 That is illogical thinking on that judges part..
@yukimori (8709)
Sharon, when she starts cussing you out, you really need to respond by hanging up on her. What she wants doesn't matter when she's verbally abusing you. Honestly, at this point wouldn't moving into a new apartment be better than paying rent and utilities at one you aren't even living at? I know it's not right, but it would be a resolution to the issue. She's not going to willingly go to the shelter when she's getting a free ride at Mom's place.
@yukimori What a wonderful offer. I hope you can learn something useful.
@yukimori cvr of westchester county.
You took care of her and did everything she wanted for many years. Now she is grown and needs to start taking care of herself. But, instead she wants you to continue to pay her way. She doesn't want to be responsible. And , she is using her mind may not be working right.
she needs detox and it will not go well until she decided to get it.
@sharon6345 ...I see. And she has to be in a place where she has hit rock bottom and people aren't bailed her out or helping her before she will want the help.
@T_gray (7868)
• Salina, Kansas
I am sorry to hear things aren't going well for you in this area. I hope things get figured out quickly.
I will be ok if they just give me the eviction for once.
I hope things can be worked out for you. Take care
I thank you.
@Ladypeace (2071)
DO NOT give in to her! She needs money for her selfish addiction. If you gave it to her she would come for seconds. You're helping her when you do not give in. Stay away from her and protect yourself if she displays aggressive tendencies.
I am not there but everyone wants me to return home.
What a poor mother !
The judge told you that you need to leave? Who's house or apartment is it? Why is your daughter going off on your mother and your sister? It sounds like I'm reading a page out of my life with my kids.
@fishtiger58 (30572)
• Momence, Illinois
Wow what a mess. I hope things get worked out with you and your daughter. I sure wouldn't give her money to buy her smoke.