Hard Choices And Standing Up

Well, Saturday wasn't as big as I had hoped, but it was good all the same. I celebrated with some good folks and was able to look at some things that are choices moving forward. I also spent time considering the process all weekend. Here are some thoughts as I move forward. 1. The E mail encouragement is doing well but the word is slow in the process. I am preparing to expand the involvement of others, but have to chose the process carefully. 2. The Recovery Show with Bernie Z is going very slowly but then I also have to consider some changes to the broadcast. More thought is in the planing for those changes. The choices are many for this. 3. The publication "Standing Tall In Recovery" has been set up to self create and I am considering closing it down as it seems to be the least effective of the productions going on. 4. In order to improve many of the things I have been doing in the electronic world, I am looking for free enhancements with minimal success as of this moment. What kind of things have you, my readers done? What ways to get promotion do you know of?
sounds like good on that front but what about you? getting a little exercise in? Office still clean?
@Jessicalynnt The office is better, still needs some work.
@Jessicalynnt Exercise has been a bit difficult to get going due to asthma and things like today where every joint on my left side felt very painful. As for the office... I stalled out.
I do not know of anything to help you. But I want to wish you good luck with what you are doing.
Thank You @jstory07
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Maybe keep the book In your plan. Sometimes self publishing makes the book agents, publishers or at least the media take notice. You would be presenting a finished product as opposed to a draft or proposal. Good luck
@sherryericha There will be more books. I do think the books are more useful than the E paper.
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
@Berniezeitler. So true.
@Teep11 (6645)
Going slowly doesn't mean that it won't succeed. Sometimes it starts out slow but picks up. I working on somethings that I will revel later. I hope all teh projects you're working on come together.