Super Bowl Match Up Opinions

Dayton, Ohio
I would have rather seen a Payton Manning vs Carson Palmer line up for the super bowl. Payton used to be on the Colts, which I loved when I was living in Indiana. Palmer used to play for Cincinnati, which is close to me now. Still, I think the superbowl will be one heck of a game. The Panthers can intercept, an turn over on a throwing game,a nd manning loves his throwing game. Anyone else watching the Super Bowl when it is on?
That would have been a great game and, I was rooting for the same thing, but I'm looking forward to seeing Denver and, Carolina too, it should be a great game.
• Dayton, Ohio
I am looking forward to it, as well. There might be some hope for Denver. I cant remember the fellows name, but one of Carolina's player broke his arm... and still intends to play. I Denver is lucky, it will be on of the dudes who intercepted or forced turn overs.
@BethieAnnie Yes, I hate to take joy in somebody's injury, but it would certainly help the Bronco's out.
• Dayton, Ohio
@TRBRocks420 Well, gee, now I feel bad. Haha, your right we can't take joy in injury. There I go again, trying to find the bright side, and ending up saying something quite twisted.
@Platespinner (16520)
We'll be watching it, but not because we're football fans. We'll probably be paying more attention during the commercials...
• Dayton, Ohio
Yeah, the super bowl does have the best commercials. Don't forget the half time show. It will be Coldplay and Beyonce, and she has some surprise to reveal.
@BethieAnnie I don't really care much about the halftime show. I eat the superbowl snacks that we have, and will probably spend a significant part of the time on the computer.
• Dayton, Ohio
@Platespinner I must watch the half time show. I need to see what Illuminati references will be used. *takes off tin foil hat*
I'm happy with the results. IF I watch the game it will be for the commercials.
• Dayton, Ohio
I know, and what I really love is to find out how much money every company spend at the commercials. I am interested to see to how the prices compare to the commercials that came just after the ball dropped. Weight watchers spent the most money on a commercial after the ball dropped. Lets see what they got for the superbowl.
@BethieAnnie I know they pay a lot for those commercials. I hope they're worth it. Some of them last year I thought weren't worth the effort.
I dont think I will be watching it, but I do think that Carolina has a good , even great chance at winning.
• Dayton, Ohio
I agree. Still, this could be mannings last chance. Yes he won them before, but I am not sure what will happen now. He is motivated to win, but a passing game against Carolina is one of the most difficult thing to do.
@BethieAnnie Yes I did manage to catch the after game show becoz I was waiting for the XFiles to come on. I would say Manning has his work cut out for him with that Carolina team.
• Dayton, Ohio
@TiarasOceanView Lol, yeah I was rather upset that xfiles was late. They did show the whole thing, so I was happy. I am trying to decide if I will go to my dads house and watch it there, or just stay home.
You know what? I think the Broncos are going to get killed. They are no match for Carolina. They played in another Superbowl game where they got trounced. I am glad they beat NE though!
• Dayton, Ohio
I love manning, I do. Unfortunately, I think Carolina's defense is going to make Payton feel his age. I do hope I am wrong! I am also very pleased that Brady is out, and I am more happy that manning is the one who put him out.
@Gillygirl (17329)
• Sutton, England
I can get Super Bowl on cableTV. I love football but I now enjoy a Super Ball game
@mom210 (6761)
• Atlanta, Georgia
We watch the commericals does that count?