A Good Shopping Trip

We went to Walmart this morning. It was a good shopping trip. Bought some food and some things for the house. I wanted to stock up on my contact lens solutions. Plus, I needed a new wallet too. They had a Coral one with a gold zipper on it for only $6.97. We used the Walmart Savings catcher. And I had an E-gift card from one of my survey sites. So that helped out with the total of our purchases. We used coupons for crackers, orange juice, and a couple of other things. It’s so much easier to go early because they aren’t as busy in there.
My husband and I went to Walmart today.
I am going there soon and will stock up the freezer with pot pies and cooked meals. My foot hurts so bad I can't cook right now.
I prefer to do my grocery shopping early in the day too, it is much quieter and its easier to find a good parking spot.
We have been limiting our eating out to specials, sat it was everything half off at DQ, so we got dinners and blizzards and got three meals out of 12 bucks of food. today is half off wings at sonic, well buy one get one free, so we might do that. still getting a few treats here and there,but at half the cost
@Blondie2222 (22578)
I got a few things at the store today when i went out to pick up my new rounds of meds. Now i'm home and about to go back to sleep. Glad you had a nice shopping trip and saved money also, that's always a plus.
I love to shop at Walmart but rarely get there Susan. I am glad you had a great shopping trip and managed to find a wallet too. They do have really cheap prices for stuff. Good also you were able to make extra savings with your rewards too.
Sounds like a good bargain on that wallet. I always try to go shopping early to avoid crowds and it's easier to park too
I shop Walmart all the time, but I never seem to have any coupons. I do my best coupons at Kroger. I agree going early or really late is the best option for in and out. Our local Walmarts lighting throws me into a migraine but I always find the need to go for something anymore.
I totally love shopping on weekdays to avoid crowds! That's great you were to able save with coupons and e-gift cards! Last time I went, I had a few e-gift cards too and it helps a lot!
@Missmwngi (10783)
• Nairobi, Kenya
We rarely have coupons here,you guys are lucky