Exhausted But Blessed!

Today was very hard on my joints (left hip, knee and shoulder) but well worth it. I spent time with @Susan2015 at Wal Mart. Her patience must have been wearing thin when I started getting grumpy because of pain. Her kindness was not left unnoticed, I feel blessed. Sleep was difficult for a large part of the night and then as the morning went on my pain went up. When we arrived home I felt 200 years old and like I was nearly fully an invalid. Her love has gotten me through many a day like this. Who is the person that is a blessing in your life?
There are some days where I feel 100. You are not alone in that.
@alberello75 (19273)
• Genova, Italy
I'm sorry that you're not very fine in health and you have pain! Speaking of the person "blessed", in my house I would say my mother.
pain killer like naproxen 15 min before such runs aught to help
@Marcyaz (35592)
I have days like that also but my family sees me through and so do my animals. Hoping you fell better today and your lovely wife Susan is a sweetheart.
I too am blessed with a loving spouse and of course my son.
wow good for you despite of that pain you experience. just be careful
My man is working hard to be all I need him to be. He caught me last night before I bust open my head. I am suffering a terrible amount of pain in my foot. So much so that I fell last night.