The Dark God Forgives You

@OneOfMany (12423)
I created a religion today out of the blue based on chaos. It basically says that change happens. Here's another aspect of the Chaos God (The Dark God): He forgives you. By that, whatever you do in life, it doesn't help or hurt you directly. There is no eternal paradise and there is no raging hellfire as a punishment. You will be reborn here on Earth, so that's where the 'directly' aspect comes in. If you do your best to make this world miserable, you will be more miserable when you return. If you do your best to make this world a better place, then you will grow up better in your next life because the world is a nicer place to live in. Isn't that kind of amazing? Do your best in this life to make the world a better place for when you are reborn into it. I have always felt I could benefit from more people knowing this. Instead they just leave the boat thinking that the party is afterwards. And they wonder why other religions call this world hell... So yes, do your best to make this world a much better place, because you'll be happier in the long run!
there are some religions out there that think souls repeat life until they learn whatever lessons they need to learn.
@OneOfMany (12423)
Yes, I know about those. If I didn't know any person or animal that was reincarnated I might have trouble putting stock in it too, but I have seen both examples many times around me.
@Gillygirl (17298)
• Sutton, England
I don't really have an opinion on this to be honest. Reincarnation would be good.
@OneOfMany (12423)
I have met people that tell me about who they were in a previous life, and they are people happy to have another chance to live as a better person. I guess you are less likely to remember if you were good the first time around.