Netflix and their Tricks......

I think I have almost seen every movie on Netflix it is very addicting. Though again not every one because some look very boring or some are in other languages and I wont watch those ones. I love the horror movies and I seen all those. I have seen a lot of the movies twice. Netflix is diminishing in movie choices though and I am getting very sad. I want more choices in movies and tv shows. I do know if you call in and ask them and the more people that call in they said to me and requested tv shows and movies they will work harder at getting those shows on streaming. If they dont get the customers feedback they told me they just dont know. So that was pretty dissappointing to hear you know?
I only have ntflix and so far I am loving it. I am watching parenthood and after that is done I will watch nurse jackie. I love the tv series and will watch till they are done. I love watching the comedy and romance movies the best. Now that is what I wish they could load more of.
I love the Comedy & Romance section also!
@infatuatedbby You know they even have some lifetime movies as well.
Hey me to...I am watching parenthood too
I have had Netflix or some time now and I'm pretty much bored of most of the shows. I like Comedy and Romance, but not many new ones are being added. I hope they add soon! Once in a while theres something good to watch ~ but I've been watching more television shows on Hulu lately.
I don't have a box to watch hulu or I would get that as well.
@sharon6345 You can watch Hulu on the computer or your tablet/iPad. I watch hulu on the computer.
@infatuatedbby That is cool
@Marcyaz (35655)
I watch a lot of netflix and hulu along with Amazon but I think that Netflix is the best one with the most variety. I have tried HBO when they offered a free trial and also Showtime and didn't care for either one of them. Also tried Sling free trial it was awful they hardly have anything on there at all. I didn't know you could call netflix and ask about more movies.
yes I love netflix to. What do you think of hulu?
@Marcyaz (35655)
@hellopeeps I like hulu as it has a lot of good programs also to watch.
@fishtiger58 (30338)
• Momence, Illinois
I haven't had netflix long enough to watch all the movies, I thought they had quite a bit of movies and tv series.
I wish they had more
@fishtiger58 (30338)
• Momence, Illinois
@hellopeeps My sister has the Netflix where she gets sent the dvds of movies. I have netflix streaming. My sister told me the streaming doesn't have as many movies.
@pgiblett (6595)
I have boon looking for a way to provide suggestions, thanks. I shall be calling them.
@Platespinner (16767)
If you've watched all the netflix movies, maybe it's time to go to the library and read a book instead.