My Beloved

@UncleJoe (8099)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Due to some of the things I have said about my Beloved Becky I want to be sure and clarify to my readers that so she is fully aware that I joke about her and she doesn’t mind a bit. She loves my sense of humor and encourages me to exercise it. Even to the point of trying to get me to perform at a local comedy club. Nevertheless, let me make it clear that my Becky is not a bimbo, or stupid, or air headed, or anything else like that. She is a very intelligent, compassionate, and caring woman. The type that just has to help anybody with a problem if she can. I can’t say that I love her, and stop there. The truth is that I absolutely adore her because she is such a precious human being. I don’t care what anybody says, I would have written this about her even if she wasn’t standing behind me and reading over my shoulder. I would still admit that there is only one teensy-weensy little thing I DON’T like about her. That is missing her when she’s not with me.
Oh my goodness - a lover as well as a comedian. I don't think any of us who read your posts would have been left in any doubt about how you feel about Becky, and I'm sure she feels the same about you.
lol, too funny, and sweet.
@AunBecky (155)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
i just think you are trying to get me to write something nice about you. ok you are nice lol
@Platespinner (18095)
How you really feel about Aunt Becky comes through loud and clear in many of your posts. Besides which, if she didn't like you joking the way you do, she probably would have put an end to it a long time ago .
The love you have for her is amazing to me! Having a sense of humor is a great quality to have and I am sure she does love that about you. I know I love my husbands sense of humor-even at my own expense at times. =)
I often joke about Tony too and it means nothing and after so many years , we know.
@fishtiger58 (30304)
• Momence, Illinois
Awww how sweet. Humor is the best thing in life, especially when you can share it with a loved one.