May be I can't.... But will you do this for me.

@amnabas (10282)
Karachi, Pakistan
Well with my worst connection I have been disturbed from five days and my mylot goals ruined due to that. I am too annoyed that I might not reach the 10$payout as we need to get it done at the end day of the month so I am nearing to 6.5$ and still need 3.5$.Will you favour me?
@yukimori (9047)
The best advice I can offer is to focus on having really good conversations in just a few discussions. The more direct interaction there is with other users, the better your earnings will be. They don't have to be discussions you started, either--you can do really well if you find an interesting topic started by someone else.
@amnabas (10282)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Thanks for your lovely advice.
I hope you get there - be lucky.
@Elizaby (3658)
• Pensacola, Florida
With enough interaction you might make it. don't give up. I still need just over a dollar and hope things don't slow down.
Hope you're able to reach your goals. Its hard when circumstances derail you from doing what you want
well I can help,but not promised you get there.