Do you have a ceiling fan?

I love my ceiling fan, as it keeps it from getting too warm in here. It is perfect for the days that are warm, but not warm enough for the air conditioner. I think they can be reversed and blow warm air around too, but I haven't really tried that.
@Dalane (703)
Yes. I have one in the kitchen and one in each bedroom. They do help to cool things off if you do not want to turn on the AC. Most fans have a switch where you can reverse the direction and it will draw the air up.
Yes, I like them alot in this house. They can cool a room and make it feel less humid too.
@Morleyhunt (19723)
The last house I lived in had three ceiling fans. I used them all summer. The house I live in now has none.
@mommaj (22739)
I love my ceiling fans. I keep them running all the time. The past couple of days we have had to run the heat so I switched the one in my bedroom and it feels warm to me. lOL