Back to work today

@Blondie2222 (21222)
Well I managed to get 6 hours of sleep last night. I tried to go to bed at 930pm but i was up coughing and it wouldn't stop so at 1030 i gave in and took my cough syrup with codeine and was finally able to fall back asleep about an hour later. I woke up this morning and coughing alot this morning but can't take the cough syrup as it makes me sleepy. I'll just be taking dayquil if needed. I'm working 9am-4pm today as I have a hair appointment at 4pm and then i will come home and rest. I know I'm going to be super busy at work today since I'm a week behind with being off but i'll take one thing at a time and not over do it. I just can't wait for this day to be over already. Hope you all have a great Wednesday.
@alberello75 (16592)
• Genova, Italy
I have not spent a good Wednesday! But speaking of work, I know perfectly well that it does not like. However (as those who have), you have to consider yourself lucky to have a job. For example, I'm unemployed!
@Blondie2222 (21222)
@alberello75 yeah i'm lucky to have my job and they work with me when i am sick and have to be off. Not many companies do that.
Why didn't you cancel your hair appointment?
@Blondie2222 (21222)
@marlina because it's nice and relaxing to have my hair done and if i'm capable of going to work now i can get my hair done.
@gudheart (12754)
The cold and cough virus is going round, a lot of people I know have it too :( Take it easy and like you said take one step at a time.
@Blondie2222 (21222)
@gudheart thank you i've had it for a week now. Hoping it goes away soon