My 10 Pet Peeves

@Dena91 (4377)
I read a post by @Hatley this morning about her 10 pet peeves. It got me to thinking what are my 10 pet peeves. So after some thought here are mine. 1. People who wear pj's out to the store or where ever. I grew up in a time when you always tried to look you best whether you were going to school, church, a family gathering or the store. I love pj's, wear them all the time at home, not in public. 2. People who use their loudest voice while on the cell phone in a public area. I really don't want to be a part of your conversation. Learn to use your indoor voice or step outside until your conversation is finished. 3. People who make snap judgements on others. I realize that we can all be guilty of this. But when someone comes to me and begins to talk about another person, it gives me a good glimpse into that person's character. I'm very leery of people like this. 4. When people look for ways to be offended by what others say or do. Do we not understand that we are all different. We will never make everyone happy with all that we do or say. We shouldn't look for ways to belittle one another because we don't agree with one another. 5. Stepping in dog poo in our yard....we haven't had a dog in about 17 years now. 6. People who are braggarts. I'm glad God blessed you with what you have, or what your able to do that I can't. Stop telling me about it every time you see me. 7. People who have an unteachable spirit. We should always strive to learn something new each day, no matter how big or small. 8. Stubbornness. We're all guilty of this from time to time. Some suffer more from it than others. It's really hard for me to be around these people at times. I just want to slap them. 9. To buy some article of clothing from a store and really really liking it. Going back to buy another only to find out they stopped carrying it. I don't buy a lot of clothes but when I find something I like I have learned to get 2 the first time. Mike ran into this with his shoes at the end of last year. He had bought a certain type of sneaker for the last 5 or so years that worked well for him. He tried to get a new pair only to find that company discontinued making them in the summer. He found another brand that was similar but not as comfortable. 10. People who try and scam other people for what ever reason. I have a hard time with this as it affected someone dear to me a couple years ago. It cost her more than the money she lost. What about you? What are some of your pet peeves? Have a blessed day.
Most of your pet peeves are also mine. I am glad that I do not have problem number 5, our garden and yard are fenced, nobody come inside.
hi I c an sure agree with all your peeves number 9 for e xample thats why I switched to clo thes buyng at Walmart as they do not do tat. .ll
My #1 pet peeve is lateness. When people keep you waiting when a time has been agreed upon, the late person is saying that his time is much for valuable than your time. I have never been late for anything and I spend a lot of time riding around in my car because I have arrived too early.
@Dena91 (4377)
I agree, that is rather annoying to have to wait on others. Like you, I always like to arrive somewhere a bit earlier rather than late. Have a blessed day
I certainly can understand most of your peeves, that would aggrivegate anyone. I think my biggest one is people who call themselves Christians and then turn around and are mean, judgemental and very unChristlike. I really dislike hipocrites. I believe in less talking and more giving a good example, "You Will know we are Christians by our Love, by our love.
I don't know if I can come up with ten, but yours are all good.
I know someone that constantly brags about what they have to me knowing I have much less than them in life. It does get on my nerves at times. Another thing that gets on my nerves is a parent who thinks their child is perfect. Ugh, no one is perfect-not children or adults.