The Most Memorable Place I Have Ever Visited

The most memorable place that I have visited is in Tajikistan. It was the greatest adventure that I have been in terms of transferring my skills. It is a priceless experience in helping a lot of people. When I had my medical mission in this country, I felt like I am so important person. I am not putting myself in the limelight but it did happen during my stay there. They don’t have an extravagant lifestyle and you can live in simplicity. It has been years that I left the country, but the memories still lingered into my spine. I had left an unforgettable legacy in that place and they continued to use the lesson materials used during my training session. How about you guys? Do you have any memorable place?
That must be very satisfying to know that you helped the people there.
@jaboUK It is very fulfilling to extend our hands who needs help. Actually, I also worked with some volunteers from UK. I had learned so many things from them.
@Shavkat That's great that you have an open mind that lets you learn from others.
@jaboUK Yes, my friend. I still keep in touch with them in facebook. We had shared common goal to transfer one's skills with the local people in that country.
@amnabas (9909)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I have been to dubai and to Saudi Arabia for religious trip. They are the loving memories.
@amnabas It was great that in traveling we can still enjoy and appreciate the things done in particular places. I also dropped by in Dubai before, it was a beautiful place.
@softbabe44 (5902)
• Vancouver, Washington
That is so cool that you got to do that.
@softbabe44 Indeed my friend, it was a once in a lifetime experience. I still remembers the things done in this country.
• Vancouver, Washington
@Shavkat I like hearing things like that.
@shshiju (10373)
• Cochin, India
Dubai is one of the beautiful city.
@shshiju I heard it was great city. They were been influenced by the modern world.
@Missmwngi (9576)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Waoh thats so cool of you They say leave a place better than you found it and i think you did exactly that
@Missmwngi Thanks for the appreciation. It was really cook when I had stayed in this place.
That does sound very memorable. I am so happy for you.
@DianneN Thanks my dear friend. It was unforgettable experience and learning the differences in culture or practices made me excited.
I have been a lot of places I consider memorable. One of my favorite cities in the US is St. Augustine Florida, it is a simple and beautiful place. If I ever moved to Fla that is where I would head.
@Yar_Joey (3303)
i worked in Singapore. are you a doctor?