FF is Setting IN

@Elizaby (3986)
Pensacola, Florida
FF is setting or should I say sitting in since what I am talking about is fanny (or bottom if you prefer) fatigue from where I have sat on this hard bedside table working on my computer. It is almost midnight here in the Central Time Zone in the USA so I should try and shut things down for tonight if I can. It seems often after I post a good night post I say let me read one or two more posts and then another and another as it can be almost impossible at times to stop, but tonight my fanny is saying enough and my legs do not want to stand (which is what I do sometimes.) So I guess I will give in to lullaby time and call it a night.
• Walnut Creek, California
Yep, I guessed it right before I read it. Fanny fatigue. Also known as TT (tired tush). You've inspired me to get up and go take a shower so I can head into work.
@Elizaby (3986)
• Pensacola, Florida
That is another good one
Goodnight I always use my lap top, from the couch.
@Elizaby (3986)
• Pensacola, Florida
It would be nice, but where the couches are are heavy smokers and I don't like to be around smoke so I stay in my room
@Blondie2222 (22580)
I always have to sit on something comfortable so mine doesn't fall asleep. I use my laptop on my bed or in my office chair.
I hope you had a good night's rest.
@Platespinner (17062)
Fanny fatigue...I'll have to remember that one!.
I hope that you have had a good night's rest now and got rid of your FF in the process!