Getting Tired Of Politics

Are you getting tired of the politics too? It would be nice to hear some other news. I’m so tired of hearing about the Presidential race. There are other things going on in the world too. The 24 hour news stations are getting tiring to me right now. They need to focus on different stories instead of the same ones every day.
@topffer (36370)
• Djibouti, Djibouti
I am tired by many politicians. I thought to start a discussion about politicians in my country, but I held myself, as you would have had a bad opinion of my country.
@topffer I'm tired of all of them. And the race for the white house shouldn't take so long. It lasts way too long. Who has more scandals in government , ours or yours?
@topffer (36370)
• Djibouti, Djibouti
@Susan2015 I have not followed your scandals, and I do not really follow them here, where two or three ministers have had to resign because of various scandals. I have stopped to count the number of criminal proceedings against our previous President which will be again candidate if his party wants him for candidate, and I have also stopped to count the number of mistresses of our actual President which will probably be also candidate.
@topffer We've had several scandals over here too.
I tend to avoid the news on tv, and get overviews online, so I can skim for summaries.
@Jessicalynnt I've started watching other things as they harp on the same thing over and over.
@Susan2015 pretty much, can just get a synopsis later
@Asylum (48223)
• Manchester, England
It is being overly publicised here in England as well. This seems ridiculous since it is not even our President.
I say we just let Obama be Dictator-for-life and be done with it. (Please adjust 'sarcasm' setting to 100% before reading this response)
@JoiletJake Dictator would be the right word.
@Ladypeace (2047)
I'm tired of hearing how people hate Donald Trump even though I feel the same way.
@Marcyaz (35592)
Not only politics but also the weather. You would think some people would have more to talk about then politics or the weather. Really, is there nothing interesting going on in your life. I for one am sick and tired of hearing politicians or about the weather.
@alberello75 (19303)
• Genova, Italy
Even in Italy, the same thing happens. The TV news, devotes too much time to politics. Basically then, the opinions of politicians, day after day, are always the same!
Imagine just another ten months until your election. Then the politics can take a back seat to the real news that's going on in the world.
yes, i hate politics. i have things i believe in and stand for, but i'm finding that most political candidates are just politicians and don't really do anything for me.
We mainly just watch the weather.
I am also sick of politics. It's not that I don't care it's just too much
I agree, and it's only going to get worse until the election. Another thing they're focusing on right now and I really don't like watching TV this time of year because of it, is all the tax commercials.
@Bluedoll (17050)
Actually I don't hear that much about it. Maybe I'm looking at different news? Why don't you just cancel the election?
@tahashif (63)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Yeah I am totally agree with you that every human being is now a days tired of politics because it's not fair and clean in any part of the world
You are not about to find peace on this topic.
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
And that's why I don't turn on the news. I'm sick of it all.
I watched all kinds of news today other than the P word stuff. I guess our local channels are more diverse.
@amnabas (10311)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Ohhh I hate politics.
@Blondie2222 (22730)
Yes this is why i don't watch much tv anymore
@LoriAMoore (4678)
I did watch the debates last night, but they started coverage of the Presidential Race way too early a year ago.