What do you think MyLotters think about you?

Perth, Australia
I am hoping that MyLotters think I am nice and know I will be there for them if they wanted someone to talk to or just to vent. But I think I am mainly known for always replying back to responses / comments and not really having the best sleeping pattern lol I like the MyLotters who go out their way to try and learn about the people they are talking to. Not the nosy, stalker kind but I mean the people who ask how you are and what you did that day etc. You know, just every day questions. And then you could take it up a notch to talk about your friends and family or about where you live or what job you have. I just like the people here who talk about themselves and who ask each other about who we are so we can feel just that little bit closer everyday to help make us feel more welcome and comfortable here. Do you know what I mean? Do you feel the same?
When I get to know people well enough I do like to chat, but I would never ask really personal questions. If they volunteer them that's fine, as I love to know about their lives.
• Perth, Australia
I agree. I'd never want to push them to tell me anything but I do admit, that there has been a few MyLotters who were talking about something in a discussion that I wasn't understanding so I politely ask them if they could elaborate a little bit more for me to understand or for me to try and help but I still say to them that it's alright if they don't want to.
@VivaLaDani13 That's the way to do it.
@vandana7 (66042)
I think starting conversation conventionally and on social media websites is different. Note that we never greet Hello, how are you or Hi JaboUK, how are you and how is your family kind. I think those ways of greetings don't belong here because we don't know and possibly will never know each other. Moreover, even in real life, how are you and all such talk I think has become a bit of a formality rather than actual concern. I am a bit wary of becoming too artificial. If I feel concerned, I know it in my heart and there is the phone, I will call them of course. But if not, I do not want my friends to think well here is a stranger who uses those sentences to begin conversation because unfortunately those sentences have been reduced to that.
@Daljinder (21688)
*clearing my throat* *getting all business* I think myLotters think that I am a nuisance who keeps butting in another person's business I think so much more ...but I will spare you Dovey.
Paragraph?!? Uhhh, I don tink so.
@Daljinder (21688)
@rebelann Hey! I wrote her one too in the other response I wrote her over here. At least she could return the favor.
Sometimes I pass on my omniscient knowledge to others for a price.
I do not tell much about me and being forthright I am not sure whether everyone likes me here
@dpk262006 (56217)
Be sure and confident that everyone likes you.
@dpk262006 That's a pat on my back. Where is the emoticon for that . Must alert @Daljinder Kaur to add that (lol)
@Daljinder (21688)
@allknowing Good job *pat on back* is a must have. Gotta make a note of it..... See ya
@T_gray (7808)
• Salina, Kansas
I know what you mean for sure. I enjoy talking to people on a more personal level. And I for sure want people to know that I do care and I am there for them if they need someone. I am not just here to make money. I am here to make connections as well
• Perth, Australia
That is really nice of you. And yeah, I've seen you around enough to believe that's how you are. :)
@T_gray (7808)
• Salina, Kansas
@VivaLaDani13 And you too
• Perth, Australia
@T_gray Thank you. :)
@Gillygirl (17340)
• Sutton, England
I woudn't reveal anything too personal
• Perth, Australia
Me either. No one's business but yours. Plus, can't trust people these days any way.
@Daljinder (21688)
Hmm.... What I think about you??? From the interactions we have had, you gave me the impression that you are a shy, sweet, family-oriented, introvert and all around a nice girl. You do have a quirky twist and bit of mischief in the mix that I find re-freshing. They do say that its always the quiet ones, don't they?? I think you will rather enjoy a book or a movie at home then go out clubbing. Not that you don't love having fun. You very much do. But what would I know?? For all I know you are some old creepy dude planning to trap young girls into his clutches all the while twirling his moustache. P. S. While you listen to other people venting and helping them. I will stand by for YOU to vent to me and just listen with keen ears if you wanted to talk.... P. P. S. Yes, you do have botched up sleeping patterns... That need attention. Hope you do something about it.. P. P. P. S. Before I came upon this post of yours I was planning to ask you for a game of twenty questions. So, are you interested? Will you play it with me???
@Daljinder (21688)
Not sure what people think of me here.... .. But I wish to be .
@dpk262006 (56217)
@Daljinder Very well written about @VivaLaDani13. Do you really wish to know what others think about you?
@Daljinder (21688)
@dpk262006 Contemplated writing a discussion about that but @VivaLaDani13 beat me to it.....
• Otis Orchards, Washington
I want to know what you ate for dinner, what time you ate dinner (down to the second), how much you ate for dinner (down to gram), if you ate enough to have gotten full, what you plan to eat for tomorrow...only joking. It is interesting to read about people who live in other countries.
• Perth, Australia
haha! I had chicken nuggets. It was about 10:30pm...unsure of seconds. I had about 6 nuggets cause I wasn't that hungry. I was full. I am unsure about tomorrow. lol thought I'd answer anyway. And yeah I agree. I like to see how different we are or even similar we are. Very interesting to me.
• Otis Orchards, Washington
@VivaLaDani13 For some reason I figured you would answer those questions just to be funny. And it was a lot funnier than you telling me to buzz off. (I'm glad you didn't tell me to go fly a kite. It's raining big time here. I would have gotten soaked.)
• Perth, Australia
@RichardMeister haha nah, I am a playful person so of course I'd answer. That made me really wish I had a kite right now lol It is very windy right now and I haven't done it since I was little. Although it would look strange for me to go fly a kite in the middle of the street at 3:24am.
@Marcyaz (35651)
I like hearing about the lives of people and what they do day to day and about their family and pets if they have any. I love making new friends.
• Perth, Australia
That's great. I think it's good to try and learn about others on here. The more we know about each other, the more we can talk about too I reckon.
@Morleyhunt (19818)
I try to remember personal things Mylotters talk about.
• Perth, Australia
That's very kind of you! :)
I have a philosophy, 1st I have to like myself then I know some others will like me but realistically I know not everyone will, it's not the way things work.
@Daljinder (21688)
I do like you very much . You already know that....
Yes I did @Daljinder and thanks I rarely worry about things like this, people who don't like me rarely engage in discussions with me.
• Perth, Australia
@rebelann I like your philosophy. :)
Yes, those are the friendly types we have here. I like those too. I try to just be me and interact where I am curious. I feel the same as @jaboUK.
• Perth, Australia
Cool. And that is good that you try to be you. I know some people sometimes struggle with trying to be themselves for various reasons so good on you. :)
@VivaLaDani13 ...I fumble and make mistakes but it is all me. Try to use a sense of humor too.
• Perth, Australia
@celticeagle You're human. All humans make mistakes. If anyone thinks they don't then...that's a mistake lol
@dpk262006 (56217)
Very interesting discussion. I think each one of us think in his heart of hearts what others (read mylotters) think about him/her. You no doubt are one of the best mylotters here who keeps the atmosphere alive with posts/comments/responses. You have the chirpiness and cheerfulness to make others laugh and smile. You have a good sense of humour, which is very important. It is always a pleasure to interact with you. Now my turn to ask - What do you think about me?
• Perth, Australia
wow thank you very much! I wasn't expecting all that. Thank you! :D Well right back at you really. You always have a great answer for everything. It's always heartfelt, honest, helpful and funny. I always enjoy hearing from you.
@dpk262006 (56217)
@VivaLaDani13 - You are welcome . What I said about you is correct and it's based on the way you conduct yourself on mylot. Thanks very much for all the compliments.
• Perth, Australia
@dpk262006 Thank you. :) And no worries.
@Orson_Kart (4353)
I am not sure I want to know what other myLotters think of me.
• Perth, Australia
As a fellow MyLotter, I'd say you are caring and funny. :) That wasn't so bad now was it?
@VivaLaDani13 I think you have made a fair assessment of me, based on what little you know. Sometimes I am trying to be funny, and sometimes I am just trying, very trying.
• Perth, Australia
@Orson_Kart lol well we have only spoken on threads quite a bit so we still don't know each other so we both still have a lot to learn about one either which in time we may do.
@ShyBear88 (17537)
hmmm I don't think I know anything about you just yet. But from your post you seem nice. I do have mylot friends that I do talk to on a every day basis even through email and it's nice we don't judge each other even if we don't agree. I hope to get to know more about you and you more about me. See ya!!
• Perth, Australia
Thank you. That's alright. I'm not really looking for any compliments or criticism. lol Hopefully no one has any negative criticism. That's great! Good to know you've made some good friends on here. I hope so too! :D
@ShyBear88 (17537)
@VivaLaDani13 haha on here you never know what you find. You can make some good pen pals in here.
• Perth, Australia
@ShyBear88 That's very true. :)
@fishtiger58 (30337)
• Momence, Illinois
I certainly wouldn't post anything I don't want known, like that mess going on at facebook. The people here are a much better class of people than what's on fb. I don't mind some of my personal business here like I would at fb.
• Perth, Australia
Ever since I joined MyLot again, I found myself spending less time on Facebook lol People on here are way more interesting. But yeah I wouldn't want really personal things about me known either.
@fishtiger58 (30337)
• Momence, Illinois
@VivaLaDani13 And that's the beauty of it, if you don't tell we don't know and that's perfectly fine.
• Perth, Australia
@fishtiger58 So right!
@Bluedoll (17063)
On my home planet the other carbon units seldom talk, so listening to what earthlings are saying is very stimulating. Still want to get to know me?
@pgntwo (21735)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
A hyperintelligent shade of the colour blue?
• Perth, Australia
@Bluedoll .....You live in a padded room don't you? lol joking! I already know a tiny bit about your personality and not just from this response but I've seen it else where, but I know you are caring and funny. You're cool.
I think you are a sweetheart and a good friend. =) I do like the personal posts most of all here and getting to know my friends here better.
• Perth, Australia
aww thank you. That was very sweet. Right back at ya! :) Nice to know someone who feels the same about others on here.
@VivaLaDani13 Thank you! =) Yeah I love getting to know our friends.
@VivaLaDani13 from what I have seen you seem like a nice myLotter.
• Perth, Australia
Thank you very much. And ditto! :)
@sugartoes (41159)
• Greencastle, Indiana
hello there it's me again ha ha ha yes I KNOW exactly what you mean that's why I am who I am so people can get to know me & where I try to get to know the ones that interact with me that's why I made that video I made not that it's the best but at least I did do one. but yeah to get to really know our members on here if you can make a video that would be the way to go so people can HEAR your voice & get a closer connection with you as well.
• Perth, Australia
You were pretty much the first person I bonded on here with to be honest. I've made some nice friends here who I like to talk to but you were the first to make me feel like I had a real friend here. So thank you. :)
@inertia4 (27688)
I think you're nice. I never had a problem with you here. And I don't ever plan on that. I know we interacted a little on here. I hope you enjoy my comments and posts also. I also like to get to know the people I am friends with here.
• Perth, Australia
Thank you very much and same to you. I've spoken to you a fair bit on here. I always enjoy your comments and same to you, I've never had a problem with you.
@inertia4 (27688)
@VivaLaDani13 Nice!!! See, I am a good guy. LOL. Well, I am happy that you are my friend here. Looking forward to reading more of your posts.
• Perth, Australia
@inertia4 haha I know you are. :)