The Day In.......

I am Tired of the media circus called Politics. It seems that the American Media, and probably others are trying to chose the next president. If I didn't know better I'd think they were trying to control the vote. LOL Every Day, Several times a day, there are "The Day In Trump" segments. These are interspersed with "Hillary" or "Bernie" (Not me) stories. If I believe the media our next president can only be: 1. A Businessman known for his successes (with several bankruptcies for his businesses sprinkled in to get there). Who, unlike most other politicians, was a special interest BEFORE he was a candidate who says he will not accept special interest money. FYI if he uses one penny of his own money he has accepted Special interest money. 2. A Socialist who admits he's going to raise taxes (but only on the rich... Ahem Anyone want to buy some swampland?) 3. A Lady who may well end up in Leavenworth over what can only be defined as Treasonous behavior. Unless you want to believe that every time something comes out (Even from her own party and people) that it is a smear campaign. Keep in mind that none of the candidates are poor and only 2 actually know what it's like to be poor and the party line is they couldn't be leaders because they don't know anything. So here is my take: 1. I can drink the poisoned kool aid of the media and the top people. Most likely resulting in further degrading the safety of my homeland and the world. OR 2. I can vote for someone who has not proposed things that will promote more pain. I am ready for this to be over. How about you?
@Morleyhunt (19750)
I generally don't even read posts about politics. I believe in the bury your head in the sand policy.... . If there was someone who was honest, and qualified he would be crucified by the media and the general public.
That's what we need though. A normal person to run that has scruples.
@topffer (34170)
• France
I am tired by politicians. I think that they were better when I was younger. Now that we have no good candidate on any side, I try to think at who will be the less worst for my country to make my choice.
@topffer Only one candidate stands out to me. Dr. Ben Carson, he is super smart and not a politician. That's what we need, not someone who's been in office for 20 or 40 years. Donald Trump might be an option but he needs to stop talking and insulting so much.
@topffer (34170)
• France
@Susan2015 We have even not this kind of candidates. Some of them were already politicians in the cradle and have never done another job.
this time is the most bizarre of all we have for republi cans the c l ueless lady and D on the trumpet pm te democratc sde there iks Hilary the shady and Im n0t t sure who else. I will proabl voe for somene who is neither democrat oar republican b ut maybbe independebnt
@Hatley Bizarre would be a great way to put it for the Democrats and the Republicans.
@Susan2015 es I f eel l ike I do not know who to v o te for really
It seems like we have the most bizarre candidates for office this time. I wish someone normal would swoop in!
@snowy22315 any Ideas on who is 'normal'? The best of the group is being billed as not able to handle it (Ben Carson). Yes I know people think he is not any better.
@Berniezeitler John Kasich doesn't seem too bad, but not sure he has a snowballs chance.
And only how many more months of this political talk on the news everywhere you look listen or read? It is so exhausting.
@Juliaacv Too many more months of this stuff.
@yalul070 (1753)
• Manila, Philippines
Seems like you have very few choices -- since you seem not to like any of them -- this coming elections. Oh well, as in any election, it's always voting for the lesser evil.
I watch bits online, and research, but I am totally not watching TV on that kind of thing