Lots Of Different Flowers

Flowers are one of the world’s most beautiful things. One of my favorite flowers is the Sunflower. I just think they are very unique looking. I do like the colors of the Roses, Carnations, and the Mums too. The Peony is another pretty flower. There are so many different varieties of flowers. Flowers come in so many different colors, White, Red, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, and Yellow. They will be blooming again soon as Spring is around the corner I do think.
I love all flowers but my favorite color for them is pink.
I love flowers too - my favourite is the double begonia.
We have to wait and see what the groundhog tells us next week for when to expect spring.
@mom210 (6771)
• Atlanta, Georgia
one year we planted half our garden in sunflowers, it was the prettiest site, well until the deer came along and ate the heads off each and every one!
I love me some lilacs, they just dont grow in texas, sadly
I am also looking forward to all of the colors of spring.
@alberello75 (18651)
• Genova, Italy
You know that in my city (Genova, Italy), will be held an event called "Euroflora"? Pity only that you can not be here this spring. NB: If, by chance, you @Susan2015 would have the opportunity to come here, just to attend this event, you could come to my house. We will host you more than willingly.
I agree with you Susan, I love sunflowers..for some reason they always remind me of Kansas and Dorothy lolz Flowers are Gods beautiful colorful gifts to us. My favorite flower is the rose.
I have too many varieties in my garden that I can point at any one flower. Each one gets prominence as and when they appear. At the moment it is the Kalanchoe which is ideal for border plantation. It is adding brightness to our garden. I have a post on that
I have planted a full row of Kalanchoe a flower with its red colour and lasting quality brings life to our garden. It is ideal as a bedding flower or border...
@sofssu (14447)
I love flowers.. would like to have some peonies. But I guess its too hot and humid to grow them here.
i can't wait fer the vast palette'f color to flush 'cross the lands here! hopin' fer a grand showin' 'f wild flowers 'n me bein' able to get out'n snap pics 'f such. my dad always'd quite a few varieties 'f sunflowers growin' 'round his garden. here, we've jest 'volunteer' ones - hopefully the grasshoppers'll not do 'em in this comin' season. planted a peony 'bout 15 years 'go 'n although its still alive (through young'uns, grand young'uns, pups 'n a small stampede), the dang thingies yet to bloom. heck, i can't e'en recall what color its 'pposed to be? perhaps i'll get lucky this year. poor thingy aint survived to o'er bein' a twig 'bout a foot high'n all these years. reckon it's time?
@Inlemay (16819)
• South Africa
Just for you - the fields of sunflowers in my town
Where is your picture Susan? lol We all want to see flower pictures to get us through the winter dulldrums!! My favorite flower is the pansy, I just love them.
Flowers are beautiful with so many varieties. About seven weeks until spring, give or take.
@Missmwngi (10783)
• Nairobi, Kenya
They have a certain way of lightening someones day right?