One of the many reasons that I love MyLot

There are a lot of reasons that I love My Lot but one of the top ones is that i can ask about other sites that I am on. Like many My Lotters, I am on Swagbucks and was having a major problem with the site yesterday but I also continue to have some problems with watching encrave and other videos on swagbucks.. I posted a question and got seven very helpful and informative answers in a very short period of time. Thank you, my lotters. This is just one of the many reasons that i love this site.
Everyone is so helpful here, I do love that about this site too. =)
That site is down for me right now as well. I think soon they will be off the net for good.
Are you talking about mylot or swagbucks? I am thinking swagbucks. I have been with swagbucks for years and loved the site but it is getting more difficult to earn. it is not as much fun as it used to be. I won two search wins today but only 4 bucks for each. I have to spend a lot of time watching videos to make the daily goal and I have so much trouble with the videos. I get stress headaches from trying to deal with the problems. However, all my sites are making it more difficult to earn and when it is all said and done, swagbucks remains one of my favorites but I wish they would go back to swagbucks TV and better search wins.
@cherriefic (4692)
• Baguio, Philippines
It's actually a place to hang out.
One of the reasons I joined. I like to express my feelings about different topics
Yes, there are so many nice and helpful people on here :-)
@Marcyaz (35670)
It is really an informative site when you ask questions.
It's great that we can help each other on here.
Glad that you were happy with the answers received.
@tahashif (63)
• Karachi, Pakistan
There is no one reason there are many reasons to love my lot
@sugartoes (40754)
• Greencastle, Indiana
that's what makes this site as awesome as it is, I fell in love with it the 1st day I got on here cause of all the help I got on here from the members, there's a lot to say about this site as well as the members. There's nothing I can say bad about either on here their both AWESOME