Is it just menopause

I am not sure about it because,it's only been about 4 years for me. I am not in the mood to have sex at all. I could go the rest of my life without it. I have thyroid issues that causes that. Plus,I am in menopause. I speak to my therapist all the time about it and it does not help me. I also talk to adrain because,of course we are in a relationship. But,I want out if I can't be left alone in that manor. I am not being selfish or anything this has been going on for years. I am 46 and wonder if this i normal for a woman my age. I keep putting space between Adrain and I because,he always wants to be on me. I feel bad and wish it were different but,I don't know what to do at this point. No matter how it might seem I am good with it an have no desire for any help with it from a Dr. I would just love to do other things now if possible like working out. Tonight,I get to go home and clean up and be online all I want. Thanks for reading.
If Adrian really loves you than he should be fine with what you want.
Well,I will be looking to be on my own for a while. I like mikes idea very much..