Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang

Daytona Beach, Florida
I have long been a fan of all the Peanuts gang and love to see how Charlie Brown gets on in life. My favorite of all the characters is his dog Snoopy. I believe a lot of you know about Charlie Brown and Snoopy because they have been popular for a very long time. This comic strip was created by Charles M. Schultz and you can also view their cartoons on YouTube. When I was in my teens I discovered a funny pop song which told about Snoopy’s fantasy to fight the Red Baron. I have posted it here for you to listen to. I know when I was growing up a lot of kids had big or small Snoopy stuffed dolls but somehow I never asked for one. It is always interesting to me to see a comic about small children that goes on for years but the children never grow up. Of course, the reason is that the story is about these children and not about them as grown-ups. Another favorite is a little yellow bird who becomes friends with Snoopy and his name is Woodstock. What is interesting is that the story about Charlie Brown began in 1950 at which time supposedly this drawn character was four years old. This is the only drawn character I know that has become older because by 1957 it was thought that he was six years old and finally in 1979 he was 8 ½ and at that age he has remained. Are you a fan of Charlie Brown? Did you have a plush Snoopy? Source on CB age: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Brown
Snoopy vs. The Red Baron - The Royal Guardsmen music video. Vintage film footage and Snoopy.
The everlasting Snoopy is my favorite, Life is really so fast and we can see different characters coming out. I remembered my sister had all her time collecting stationary with the character of Charlie Brown and his friends.
That is cool stationery for Snoopy. A friend of mine saw once in the store Snoopy dolls.
@Hannihar My friend has the same interest and she likes Garfield, too.
@Shavkat I love Garfied. I have one to two DVD's of Garfield. I used to tell my cat before Sophie that she reminded me of Garfield but a very good way.
I also like Charlie Brown and his friends and of course snoopy.
I am a fan too. Snoopy is my favorite, he is adorable.
@kevin1877uk (36976)
Charlie Brown is ok, I grow up watching it on TV.
Yes, I am a Peanuts fan I downloaded a Charlie Bown Christmas on kindle in storybook form and I love it...When you press on the round snowflakes, they make great designs.
I had no Snoopy plush, but I was a fan of Peanuts. My husband called me "Woodstock", the little bird who typed all the time.
@LadyDuck aw that is cute that he called you that. My pet name for certain reasons is Piglet.
@RasmaSandra Piglet is a funny name.
@LadyDuck but between us has become a term of endearment. In fact if my hubby ever has to call me by my real name I almost don't respond.
I've always been a Peanuts fan and love Charlie Brown. Sometimes I feel like he does when the football is pulled away from him
Same here @Marilynda1225
I remember that song from years ago. It was well done as I recall.
When I want to really liven up I play that song @JudyEv
For whatever reason I didnt grow up watching this. But it sure was popular!