Saturday's Fluffy Cloud Pictures

@Elizaby (3596)
Pensacola, Florida
Enjoying the bright sunny weather on this Saturday Watching the white fluffy clouds drift across the blue sky All kinds of shapes and sizes floating along letting you dream Imagining what the shapes look like to you in your mind's eye Today I saw fish swimming in the sky so blue Even a bunny floating across after the thin cloud That could be imagined to be his dinner of a carrot If the breeze would only speed him up to that cloud Keep you eyes looking for you never know When the picture cloud will suddenly shape change Who knows the bunny may be changed into a bird With just a wisp of air blowing across the range Do you ever take the time to relax and watch the clouds As they drift and building bigger clouds across the sky And even darkening as moisture is collected to build the cloud Til the moisture as rain to start the cycle again by and by.
Lovely post. Clouds provide endless entertainment don't they?
@Elizaby (3596)
• Pensacola, Florida
Yes as sometimes they provide amazing shapes that can be easily reconized as some item though it is just a cloud
This is a beautiful piece, well done. The sky can be an endless source of entertainment.
Yes I like to watch the clouds go by. They are like big fluffy pieces of cotton.
cloud watching is alot of fun, I will do it at times.
@silvermist (19802)
@Elizaby Another good poem from you.I too like watching the clouds and imagining what animal or bird each cloud is.Nice post.
I enjoy watching clouds, on the rare occasion that I am able to take a few minutes and sit and enjoy the view.