Free espresso from Starbucks yey!

Last night I was able to avail the free espresso from Starbucks from the coupon included in their planner for this year. I was happy for it because not only did I get my caffeine fix for the day, I also got one for free. Took the free one to the fridge and gave it to my mom the next day. I wish everyday they have free espresso since I'm a coffee addict lol. Happy Mylotting guys! Were you also able to get the free espresso from them for the month of January?
I do not like coffee. But I am very glad that you got a drink for free. That is always good.
@cacay1 (32160)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@jstory07, I am also a coffee lover. I feel relieved from stress if drink.
@cacay1 (32160)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I'll try it in our city if it has so I will be happy too, hehehe.Have a nice Sunday with your loves.
@cacay1 thank you my friend! Don't worry if you have the starbucks planner inside it has a coupon for every month there's a different type of promo. wonder what they have in store for february. Good Luck!
@cacay1 (32160)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@BigMoney25 , Thank you my dear. I will my remember your advise.Take care.
@zebra2222 (4895)
I don't drink coffee but I make it for my wife. It's cool that you got a free drink.
@scheng1 (24947)
I do not like the coffee there. The only time when I have it free was when the department held a party, and they bought coffee from Starbucks.
@Lucky15 (33691)
i haven't been into starbucks, hehe. but glad to know you have a free espresso :)